Helmet cam info needed...

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2004 | 07:39 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default Helmet cam info needed...

I see several of them on ebay. One of them claims they just have one cord to unplug which makes it very simple. Others have several cords to unplug. The easier one is more dollars..I noticed a sony for 500 bucks that seems to come in a flip case type thingy and it seems you don't need to carry a camcorder in a backpack. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

It would be nice not to carry a camcorder in a backpack This one has to be carried in a backpack, but you won't risk getting dirt or sand in your camcorder... I will be riding dunes in some big bowls which can get alot of sand in the air..

Old 04-18-2004 | 01:52 PM
Pro Rider
Can't wait to feel that 130 HP at the dunes.

We bought a helmet cam from Bulletcam,com "AKA muti action video INC". When it arrived it didn't work unless we held the wires together. We called them and they said to send it back and they would refund our money.
5 weeks later we hadn't received and thing from them. Called them and they said they never received it. We had insurance from the post office and sent them the proof and the name of the person that signed for it. Siad they would send the money but didn't. Tried to call them again with no luck. Every time we would get an answering machine. If we used a different phone they would answer and promise to send the money. Turned them in to the better busniess bureau. That was in Jan. and still no results. Stay away from them.

Old 04-18-2004 | 06:56 PM
|
Pro Rider

Bullet Cam was one of my considerations, not now though.. Thank you very much.. I am also considering Jones Helmet cams..

Old 04-19-2004 | 09:04 AM
Pro Rider

Ordered mine through SportZShots. Now I wish I had waited a little longer. I know JonesCam is working on the same type of system. No matter which one you get, they pretty much all seem to use the same camera, and the video is awsome!