NOOOO!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2000, 04:02 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I AM MAD...MY FRIEND CALLED ME UP TO SEE IF I WANTED TO GO AWAY WITH HIM TO GO ATV RIDING. THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE 10 ATV RIDERS WITH ALL DIFFERENT ATV'S WITH US.....BUT I HAVE TO GO WITH MY PARENTS AWAY ON A VACATION...I WANNA GO ATV RIDING INSTEAD. THIS SUCKS.

Old 07-24-2000, 05:16 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You are going to have your whole life to ride. sometimes your have to put a level on life and the things u do. If i could i would ride everyday but then there would not be time for anything else. It seems like you live at home with mom and dad. Just think in a couple of years you will not be living at home and going on family vacations...

Old 07-25-2000, 11:04 AM
Trailblazer

what are you, 7 years old?????? Quit whining and grow up!!!

Old 07-25-2000, 02:46 PM
Trailblazer

Awe let him go. How do you think the whining will be once he has to start paying for his own vacations. I think this kid should count his blessings. Family vacations are a thing of the past for me, but I would jump at the chance to do another one. ATV_MAN, I can truely remember only about 10 vacations with my folks. Hell, I have gone on at least that many Quad weekends in the past two years. Get your priorities in line and appreciate the best things in life!

Old 07-25-2000, 02:57 PM
Trailblazer

I suppose you're right. Sometimes it just bothers me to see kids complain that they can't do what they want because they have something else they have to do. Go for an ATV ride or on a vacation. What a decision. There are so many kids out there that would jump at the chance to do even one of those things just once, but don't have the money or family to do things for them. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Old 07-25-2000, 04:18 PM
Pro Rider

YOu should be glad your parents want you to come along. Soon they will be suggesting you stay home & get that summer job. Meanwhile, they will be at the beach, slamming down margaritas, & enjoying be child free.

ENJOY this time with your parents.

Old 07-26-2000, 01:32 AM
Pro Rider

I to went on a family vacation recently.We went to gatlinberg tennesea(however U spell it)and panama city beach florida.It wasn't much fun I had to stay by my parents the whole time.I have to admit it was way better than staying at home riding my 250r in the same places I have rode on since I was 7.The coolest part was watching all the chicks on the beach!!!When I get older I am going to take a trip to glamis and little sahara.

Old 07-28-2000, 07:05 PM
Pro Rider

7 years old???....LOL...I'm 15.
Whining...you wish....I'm just mad.
I go on alot of trips with my parents, I guess this is the age I don't want to go on trips with my parents anymore.
(I just got back from my trip...we went to muskoka ontario canada is was nice....lots of people with ATV's and trails up there, I wish I had brought my ATV.

Old 07-28-2000, 08:54 PM
Pro Rider

I would maybe suggest an atlas, GPS unit, some tatts, body piercings, and the purchase of some generic, unfiltered cancer sticks. Your parents will make you stay at home, as they will be embarrassed to take you anywhere.
Maybe not. Just a thought.

Old 07-28-2000, 10:40 PM
Pro Rider

Umm...no I wouldn't want all those things thanks.

I'm not a punk that has or wants tatoos and body piercings everywhere ok.

Quick Reply: NOOOO!!!!!!