This Nick Berg Execution

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2004, 05:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This Nick Berg Execution

Originally posted by: ShadyRascal
War has always been a real nasty business, just now in the digital age we see it closer up. The Japanese committed unspeakable atrocities during the Rape of Nanking in the late 30's for example.

We are reminded of cultural differences. Many other cultures like middle eastern and far eastern will do things to people that our western cultur abhors. Much different value of life.

Like it or not, we are in Iraq forever. The new world war is the war on terrorism, and that's our beach head. We ain't leaving, ever. For petes sake we're still in Germany since WWII. (God knows why.)

I agree that to invade a country and occupy it then beg acceptance is naive. The only method that works is to kill the enemy, and through pure brute strength intimidate everyone in the area to follow the rules or die.

We are all caught up in the incrememtalism of daily losses right now. Look at the big picture. Radical Islamics are invading the whole planet and will not stop. We are fighting a cancer. It ain't pretty, but thank God we got rid of draft dodger Willie who let it go for 8 years and we got the man who lays it all on the line by recognizing reality and taking action.

Sorry for the long post.

Well said. I'm proud of being part of a Forum that has some guys that actually see clearly.

Old 05-14-2004, 08:46 PM
Pro Rider

well put post. but i can aswer the part about why they are still in germany and cuba. so why do the us stay in the countries for years to come. well here in canada we studied the us and i think if i remember corectly its called the "communist manifesto". its basically a painting about the us in a war that shows it having wings or something like that. anyways theres a saying underneath that in short means: that the us will try to concour the entire world. eventually the us will enfluence all and have entire control. does anybody see this happening over the last 100 years?

Old 05-14-2004, 09:32 PM
Pro Rider

Holy Smokes, two days after my post, Paul Bremmer(Bush's frontman in Iraq), confirms my argument. Looks like we may get the he11 out of the quagmire. We'll see what happens when we start to turn over power in June. Here is a direct quote from today.....

'The American Administrator in Iraq, Paul Bremer, spoke of an eventual American disengagement before a bringing together of Iraqi governors.
"Evidently, it is not possible to remain in a country where we are not welcome", he declared.'

Old 05-14-2004, 10:02 PM
Pro Rider

jw, who said that ? ^^^

Old 05-14-2004, 10:27 PM
Pro Rider

well, as twisted as it is over there right now in iraq, and as much as most people want us to pull out, what will that not only tell the iraqi people, but other countries as well? We pull out now, Iraq becomes another afghanistan. Other countries see us as, well, they did it in viet nam, now their doing it in iraq. "Ah, don't worry about the American's, they don't do anything right."
The other thing is, you see how the Israeli's deal with terrorism, right? If they have a good reason, the shoot missles. Yes, it is very bad over there, and there is more to it than I stated, but you get what I'm saying? I sometimes wonder who really is in controll in washinton, George Dubyah? or some modern queer eyed extreme liberal?
Now onto the topic of the Iraqi's taking offence to the pictures taken over there. Men over there are viewed as high and mighty. When you take whatever is high and mighty(the men) and deface(make pose in sexual possitions)it/them, you can expect things like that. Yes, it is 112% wrong that Nicolas Berg was savagly murdered(i chose not to watch the video, because I allready have seen someones throught cut, and another decapitated), on camera. This does happen more than you may think. Most of the time, its not publicly viewed. Most of the time, the bodies are hacked up, put in front of a U.S. embacy, with a video tape. For instance, anyone remember anything about task force 11 in afghanistan about 2 years back? Well, in a nut shell, there were 2 ch-47's flying over the tukar ghurr valley(i'm not sure on the exact spelling) and they came under fire. A navy seal was sitting on the back, and fell 10 feet down into snow. He was surrounded by aproximatly 70 afghan/al queda operatives. He took out close to 30 of them on his own, before he was over ran. The got him, being shot 5 times allready, severed his *********, and put them in his mouth, before shooting him execusion style. Most of you are probably wondering,"well how do you know all this?" Its simple. There was a team of rangers sent in after he fell out. I spoke with one of them down at ft. benning