Boycott These Bands ...

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2004, 12:01 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boycott These Bands ...

NSA<

So what? So what? You just don't get it do you?

If I was wounded 10 times I'd not leave my men unless I could not physically fight any more. A man doesn't do that. A coward does that.

Then to go and march under a communist flag? And this is the man you want to be in charge of our armed forces?

The reason it's relevant to bring it up now is it speaks to Kerry's moral character. He has none. Normally in war men get closer together and they form a bond that lasts a lifetime. The men that Kerry served with? All but one is adamantly against him.

I don't care if you like Bush or not. That's not the point. The point is, Kerry, in my opinion is no better than a traitor to his Country and has a history of bad judgement to boot.

Originally posted by: NSA1499
dbeck:

So what?

A man who was wounded 3 times in war and wants out is what?

A man who has seen killing and dying in war first hand, and doens't want to see it again suddenly protest the killing. So what?

I think it's safe to say most American's agree that Vietnam was a huge mistake and accomplished little in the way of anything tangible.

I've seen all the movies and the Kerry bashing, as much as I've seen all the Bush bashing. All that aside, there are actual current issues at hand. Bringing up things like this only solidify what some people are saying about the Republicans right now and in the past. That they are only in it to make the other guy look bad because they can't win on issues alone. I'm not saying I agree with this, but pushing this agenda as you are only points to such things. Just like Moore's 911 movie has been branded, so has all this.

The issues at hand, what each candididate is going to bring into the office is what we all need to focus on. Vote for who YOU feel is going to be best for our future, who YOU feel has the best platform.

Passing of political slander by either side is silly.

Old 08-06-2004, 12:03 AM
Pro Rider

No man who dodged military service as he did should even be allowed to run for office, much less control the most powerfull military in the world. He has no qualms about sending Americans to die because he has never had to watch one of his buddies get his head blown off.
you mean a war hero like clinton? oh wait .. while kerry was off being a hero .. clinton was leadin war protests in europe ... right?

since most of you are too yound to remember viet nam ... and you've heard what a hero kerry was there, maybe you should see what the "vietnam veterans against kerry" have to say about him. and remember ... they arent a political group, just a group of veterans who want to see the truth told.

give them a fair hearing, then decide.

Old 08-06-2004, 12:16 AM
Pro Rider

and back on topic ... i dont have a problem with who you vote for. heck .. im just glad to see you vote. my problem is with the broken down rockers who are using the election to get some free press.

did you notice that the groups on that list are a bunch of has-beens? bands who, without scraping up some kind of controversy, couldnt get arrested. i mean, come on, whats next? "hey ... lets dig up cobain and say that he's for kerry". give me a break.

much has been said about kerry using springsteen tunes in the background of his events. ever think its because theyre CHEAP? bruce would sell the rights to "born in the usa" to michael jacksons defense team if he could get a buck. trust me, they arent into this for any political ideals... they're doing it to keep their names in front of the public. pure unadulterated greed, and nothing more.

if these guys wanna influence the election ... make them go out and cast a vote like we have to.

Old 08-06-2004, 12:17 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

big question if kerry is so great a leader in the senate then how come he doesn't run on that record .. thats because in 19 years in the senate he hasent accomplished any thing of importance for the american people .. 19 YEARS whats he done????????????

Old 08-06-2004, 12:18 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I would like more choices. Seeing that the position is for President of the United States and all.

Old 08-06-2004, 12:31 AM
Pro Rider

when Clinton left office, we had a huge surplus which Bush has admidtedly spent.
i know some one already adressed this, but it amazes me that people think that Clinton did this.

one more time: There was NO real, tangible, actual money! It was all PROJECTED money (over the next 10+ years) based on a bunch of IFs.

like Kerry's healthcare reform ideas, they are some of the best ideas I've seen ever. With Kerry we may actually see a nationwide healthcare solution.
as far as this goes - this is just what people want to hear &gt; Kerry's gona fix it and make it all better. Wake up.

let me ask you&gt; do you like waiting in long lines, be treated with inferior health care, and red tape? because there is no way this will be pulled off without it. Look at canada. many people come to the states to get better health care because their national plan doesnt offer/cant provide the level of health care needed.

IMHO.. Bush is a self serving megalomaniac who told a bold face lie to america to get us into Iraq.
Well, your buddy CLINTON, for years said they had WMD. Recently, he said on larry king (he called in right after the IRAQ war and supported it) he knew they had them and had regretted not going in. The UN said they had them- for years inspectors got jacked around by saddam. Besides, the US congress decared the war (as the constitution allows), Bush did not act alone. Now all of a sudden the congressional members, including Kerry, are against the war?

So if 500+ members of congress, the nations of the UN (before Bush was in office), and your buddy Clinton all said they had WMD, how do you call BUSH a liar without calling all these others liars as well?

Its just a bunch of Bush bashing, because that is what is fashionably popular now.

Old 08-06-2004, 01:14 AM
Pro Rider

i think the liberals should get their own part of the counrty or something...im tired of hearing about all the crap that happens

Old 08-06-2004, 01:35 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 03250bayou
i think the liberals should get their own part of the counrty or something...im tired of hearing about all the crap that happens

feeling up to handing out millions of one-way europe trips? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-06-2004, 02:11 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Heywood
and back on topic ... i dont have a problem with who you vote for. heck .. im just glad to see you vote. my problem is with the broken down rockers who are using the election to get some free press.

did you notice that the groups on that list are a bunch of has-beens? bands who, without scraping up some kind of controversy, couldnt get arrested. i mean, come on, whats next? "hey ... lets dig up cobain and say that he's for kerry". give me a break.

much has been said about kerry using springsteen tunes in the background of his events. ever think its because theyre CHEAP? bruce would sell the rights to "born in the usa" to michael jacksons defense team if he could get a buck. trust me, they arent into this for any political ideals... they're doing it to keep their names in front of the public. pure unadulterated greed, and nothing more.

if these guys wanna influence the election ... make them go out and cast a vote like we have to.
Damn Heywood that's hilarious!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-06-2004, 03:04 AM
Range Rover

Just for liberal ATV riders, you need to be prepare for more areas for riding close, if your hero Kerry win. Courtesy from his friends in sierra club . Edwards lawyers friends will help them, if somebody will resist. This is what friends are for. I don't want to start with gasoline tax going up, he will vote for before he voted against it or could be another way around, with kerry is a very hard to keep the track of his change of heart. But we will all have a health care , but everybody know, you will get what you pay for it. Just ask your friends in people republic of canada . They love the system , but only, if they're healthy. But hey, america will survive even two clown like kerry and edwards, after all we survive carter with mondale as vicepresident.
rnuts

Quick Reply: Boycott These Bands ...