Boycott These Bands ...

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2004, 03:20 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boycott These Bands ...

How can you be proud of three purple hearts? All it shows is that you can't fight[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

NSA even though I do not agree with your political beliefs, I respect the way you handled yourself in this thread.

Dave I could not agree with you more, and Haywood, keep preaching man[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-06-2004, 03:34 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: HappywithVForce
If we could only get a hero like Bill Clinton back.....all will be better. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Tell me one think, when Clinton was a hero, I hope you don't see him like a hero when he stick cigar in Monica private parts. You don't need to be hero for that, just pretty stupid, if this lady is a 30 years younger and not your wife. IMHO
rnuts

Old 08-06-2004, 09:47 AM
Trailblazer

dbeck:

Sorry, IMO Kerry is not a coward for leaving after his 3rd wounding. Most men were trying to get out any way possible. Stories of men shooting themselves in the leg to get out run around like crazy.

This also IMO has nothing to do with his ability to run the country.

How many times was Bush wounded? Oh yea, he was too much of a coward to even go at all let alone stay until death.

Old 08-06-2004, 10:07 AM
Trailblazer

dean:

You REALLY need to do some research on Kerry.

Old 08-06-2004, 10:36 AM
Pro Rider

This is who is behind the swift boat veterans fro truth, you decide........

The largest donor by far is Houston home builder and religious right activist Bob Perry. According to the group's latest IRS filing, Perry gave $100,000 to the "Swift Boat Veterans" on June 30. His generosity accounted for nearly two-thirds of the group's total receipts, and no other single donor gave more than $25,000. In a profile published last November, the Houston Chronicle reported that Perry is the single largest Republican donor in Texas. He has close ties to White House political director Karl Rove and to Tom DeLay. Since 2000, Perry has donated nearly $800,000 to GOP political action committees associated with DeLay and other Republican congressional leaders.

He's a wonderful guy!

http://www.hobb.org/perry/index.shtml

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory...obison/2196579

Old 08-06-2004, 11:48 AM
Range Rover

"you mean a war hero like clinton? oh wait .. while kerry was off being a hero .. clinton was leadin war protests in europe ... right?"

"Well, your buddy CLINTON, for years said they had WMD"

Ok guys did you even read my post?? Did I even mention Bill Clinton?? Did you see that I am Republican??

This is what i mean by "blindly following party lines", you assume that because I dont like Bush that I supported Clinton.
I do not think that Kerry is the answer to all Americas problems, IMO he is just the lesser of two evils.

Old 08-06-2004, 12:07 PM
Range Rover

Oh and Heywood...

"Why a bunch of rich, spoiled rock and rollers think they know whats best for the average guy is beyond me"

What makes you think you know what is best for anyone but yourself. Those "rock and rollers" are only voicing their opinion, just like you are.

"They believe that they are right in using their celebrity to effect change in our country"

And you believe that you are right to use this forum to effect change. Do you think that just because they are famous that the shouldn't voice their opinion?? How can you question ANYBODY"S right to stand up for what they believe in. This is America and that is one of the founding pricipals of our country hell it is the first amendment. Ask yourself this question... If musicians came out in support of bush would you be screaming for their boycott???

Old 08-06-2004, 12:34 PM
Trailblazer

First of all:

Anyone who uses what a celebrity or rock group says to influence their vote is a friggin moron and should have right to vote stripped from their American ****!

Old 08-06-2004, 12:42 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: NSA1499
First of all:

Anyone who uses what a celebrity or rock group says to influence their vote is a friggin moron and should have right to vote stripped from their American ****!
You're right 100 %
rnuts

Old 08-06-2004, 12:42 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: NSA1499
First of all:

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] yep

Quick Reply: Boycott These Bands ...