STREET LEGAL ATV's Where YOU live?

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008 | 11:58 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default STREET LEGAL ATV's Where YOU live?

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Rob V.

Ontario just passed a law allowing each township or county to have a vote and decide for themselves. Surprisingly, not many have done it but many are discussing it. There are already so many machines out there (I live in Eastern Ontario north of Syracuse) you'd think it would be a no-brianer, but apparently many people want to think carefullly about the consequences of lots of young riders (age 16 and up) bombing around the streets and highways.</end quote></div>

Old 03-03-2008 | 12:02 PM
Weekend Warrior

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: CWG

Here. Separate fact from "I know a guy who..."
Great link. I'm dammmmmmmmmm tempted to start the process just to get the ball rolling.
First you'll need this &lt;a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://littlefootconversions.c...it/kit.htm"&gt;lights, horns, real tires, and turn signals&lt;/a&gt;
next you'll need to find what YOUR state says. Ohio says....hmmm, yes, sort of, if, well...maybe but you're on your own...but its legal...sort of
You can find about your state &lt;a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://littlefootconversions.c...m"&gt;here!&lt;/a&gt;

CWG

Make it happen. WHY not? Safer, less likely to wipe on slick roads...dont forget winter! A quick run to the store, my Prairie has my head HIGHER than this crotch rocket that was in my driveway this summer. With an orange flag I could find it easy in the parking lot.</end quote></div>

Old 07-01-2008 | 05:00 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hi there! I wonder if You or some one else know how it is in Oregon?? I want to registrate my ATV here, and hop You or some can help me?
Thanx

Old 07-01-2008 | 11:16 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hi there. Don You still "fix" street legal ATVs? I wanna know more about that. Ok,I live in Oregon but maybe it is someway I can get my ATV streetlegal,maybe throw You?
Thanx Glenn

Old 06-05-2009 | 08:56 AM
Weekend Warrior

I've been on the case here in Ohio for a while now. After being told to contact my state highway patrol by the bmv, they said they would not even inspect an atv. The patrolman told me the only option in Ohio is to contact your legislature and convince them to change the laws. I have begun sending weekly emails to a list of people. Each week, I recieve an email in response from them saying "thank you for your interest in our government...blah blah blah". I doubt anyone is even reading these emails I'm sending. Either way, here is a link to the guys I email here, I send one to every one but the president, and that may change soon . I found this link off of All Terrain Vehicle Association (ATVA), I kinda think we need organization. I've read countless threads all over the internet of people saying "is it legal in (fill in your state)", one person says no, and that's the end of it! I think there is enough of an interest from enthusiasts that if we could orgainize and petition, we can make this happen!