Another American Beheaded!

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2004, 04:55 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another American Beheaded!

The anger builds more and more against those people everytime I hear of a case like this! Horriffic!!! Story. The video is out there if you search. And trust me, for those of you that have seen the video of the last beheading, this is far worse[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 09-21-2004, 10:39 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Why don't the cowards take off their masks? Why do they hide if the say they are not afraid to die. I think they should die the same death but 10 fold. COWARDS!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 09-21-2004, 12:45 PM
Pro Rider

i couldnt stand to watch it. the few 'before' pictures i saw as with the horrific screams those jackass DJ's were laughing at were enough to make me sick.

Old 09-21-2004, 06:15 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

WOW!!! thats some sick **** I think i gonna puke. Anyone that can kill someone like that in cold blood needs to be executed thats just wrong. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Can anyone point out to me how Islam is a good religion? If you can do crap like that in the name of your god your god should be executed as well.

Old 09-21-2004, 09:59 PM
Pro Rider

If it wasnt for the children i would say let AMERICA see that. I could not watch it
I feel so sorry for that mans family.
Those SOBS should not even be in the human classification.They are animals!
Just like an animal that has attacked repeatedly they should be put down

I tried to post before and my anger got the better of me and i used words that were not allowed
in the context i used them. It is probably good that there is a check.

Old 09-22-2004, 04:13 PM
RPM
Pro Rider

The worst part is that it serves NO purpose. They KNOW that we will not meet their demands EVER, no matter how many Americans they kill.

It's sad, but we can't give in. If we ever did, it would open the door for Americans all over the world to be kidnaped and held under the threat of execution unless the terrorists demands are met. It would never end.

Old 09-22-2004, 04:21 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RPM
The worst part is that it serves NO purpose. They KNOW that we will not meet their demands EVER, no matter how many Americans they kill.

It's sad, but we can't give in. If we ever did, it would open the door for Americans all over the world to be kidnaped and held under the threat of execution unless the terrorists demands are met. It would never end.
I absolutely agree! They are motivated to paralize us with fear, but we can NEVER give in to fear...NOT EVER!

Trending Topics

Old 09-22-2004, 04:30 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Just4Kicks
Originally posted by: RPM

I absolutely agree! They are motivated to paralize us with fear, but we can NEVER give in to fear...NOT EVER!
1 word NUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell the Woman keep giving offsprings of these cowards

And the Children grow up to be them.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 09-22-2004, 04:33 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Amen big black. I was sayin to my dad yesterday after i watched that. Pull out the troops and Just nuke the whole middle east and North korea while were at it. I mean hell look at japan they hated us, We nuked em, Their our buddies., Sometimes it just takes drastic measures.

Old 09-22-2004, 04:35 PM
Pro Rider

I am still fuming and sick to the stomach in anger to think of any other solution than the biggest and baddest nuke we have.

God can sort um out.

Quick Reply: Another American Beheaded!