Rap sux. Who agrees?

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2004, 01:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rap sux. Who agrees?

how to make a platinum-selling rap record-

1. push a button on the computer to generate beat
2. sing as fast as you can so nobody can tell that what your saying, good thing cause what your saying doesnt make sense
3. throw dozens of stupid words and brand names in there so teenage white kids wear doo-rags and ultra-baggy clothes
4. get a rape case thrown against you
5. the public will love you

Old 10-01-2004, 02:04 PM
Trailblazer

Dude I actually live in Auburn... Where do you ride?

Old 10-01-2004, 04:23 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: wfo660r
You can't spell crap without rap. I believe rap music has greatly contributed to the decline in our society in every aspect. There's not a single good thing about rap music. People say rock music teaches our kids bad things? when's the last time you heard a godsmack song where b!tch and ho were used every 3 words?

You're an Idiot.
Hip-hop is the most influencial force in our society today.
Because godsmack is SO much better...didn't they write "I f!cking Hate you?"
LOL...I agree some rap is very ridiculous..But if you ever heard The Marshall Mathers LP, you'd realize that lyrically, people like Eminem are the best who ever rapped...

Besides...at the end of the day, you're driving a honda accord, and 50 cent is driving one of his 5 ferraris..

He doesn't care what you think

Old 10-01-2004, 04:41 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I thought most atver's were billies like me!

Da!n rap, they have gotten to the kids, there going to kill there mothers now by running them over with there quads on 20's.

And yes, I love the lost my house and my dog died country music, and proud of it. YeeHaw

And for the influence thing, i believe that, but that is a negative thing, u mostly never here about helping ur neigbor or the word of god in rap.

Old 10-01-2004, 04:42 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

And before people start yellin, I know there is exceptions for everything, this goes for a majority rating.

Old 10-01-2004, 04:51 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: motox26
And before people start yellin, I know there is exceptions for everything, this goes for a majority rating.

Lots of rappers have a bad reputation for violence...some people mock them, because all they talk about is people trying to kill them, blah blah blah..but you have to realize...this is a REALITY for these people..

90 percent of them REALLY DID grow up in the ghetto somewhere, wheather you'd like to believe it or not...they rap what they see and experience...just like any other artist does. don't bash it because you don't understand it...just don't listen

Old 10-01-2004, 04:51 PM
Pro Rider

^^nice save^^ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] personally, i think that nosliw has a very seemingly foolproof method.......

Old 10-01-2004, 05:03 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

yfzblu, on the flip side of singing about growin up rough. In all forms of music, rap, country, rock, etc. u get a lot of guys that sing about how bad there life was, and if u dig deep enough u find out it is a bunch of bull.

Old 10-01-2004, 05:04 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: motox26
yfzblu, on the flip side of singing about growin up rough. In all forms of music, rap, country, rock, etc. u get a lot of guys that sing about how bad there life was, and if u dig deep enough u find out it is a bunch of bull.
So dig deep, and prove me wrong.

Until then, keep that one to yourself

Old 10-01-2004, 05:12 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

What the he!!, I don't even follow up on rap and I know of this. Just by keeping in contact with earth u over hear things about every culture or lifestyle. Besides I pointed the finger at all types of music, not just one. Sorry if u want to be f'n looser from the steets, but most people with commin since don't want to live in sorrow, rejoice be happy, why cry all ur life. Why don't u go to some ricers page, and stay out of quads if u don't like it.

Quick Reply: Rap sux. Who agrees?