ricer flyby

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2004 | 03:05 AM
Range Rover
Default ricer flyby

ohhhh i hate that kinda shizzle, i'm not tooo worried about it though, my oil f150 doesnt attract cops, but those ricers just seem to be begging to get pulled over with all the stupid stickers on them and the stupid loud exhausts, every law abiding and easy drivers out there can rest assure though since in my mind i forsee every one of them eventually getting a ticket, getting arrested or crashing due to they're b.s. form of driving. out here in california i heard that theyre starting to just crush the cars that get impounded for street racing, i hope that they get em all. but i must mention that i bear no ill will towards anyone who drives a fast car or a powerfull street rod responsibly, just think if fast n furrrious was made with a all american v8 mustang/ camaro/ corvette set of cars then we'd be talking about a completely different type of car flyby....ok now i'm spent.............josh..

Old 10-13-2004 | 11:00 AM
Pro Rider
Default ricer flyby

[i]Originally posted by: BigBlack
I thought the Yamaha V-Max was the shizzle in the sport cruiser class?

Stock, probably. In pro or open, the GS1100/1150 has ruled since 1983. Anyone wanting to compete shows up with a GS or accepts third or fourth place.

Old 10-13-2004 | 11:03 AM
Pro Rider
Default ricer flyby

Originally posted by: BigBadScrambler

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Although sometimes these rocket boys pick on the wrong "Hardley"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Wish I still had that bike. Sold it when I went to Desert Storm.... Should have kept it. Found an 84 GS1150 in terrific condition nearby, just when things are too tight to go buy it.

I'd be curious to see a Harley that can compete with one. I couldn't imagine how you got that GS motor and tranny to fit the Harley frame... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2004 | 03:14 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default ricer flyby

Originally posted by: Cheapass

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Although sometimes these rocket boys pick on the wrong "Hardley"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Wish I still had that bike. Sold it when I went to Desert Storm.... Should have kept it. Found an 84 GS1150 in terrific condition nearby, just when things are too tight to go buy it.

I'd be curious to see a Harley that can compete with one. I couldn't imagine how you got that GS motor and tranny to fit the Harley frame... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I wish you lived a little closer. I would love to show you what some "hardleys" are capable of. Yes, in stock form, they cant hold a candle to the GS. But I think ours would surprise you. You should see the look on the face of some of these rocket boys when they get passed. They will easily take it in the top end (130+mph) but that bike is setup for 1/4 mile. Its nuts!. People are always pulling up next to it wanting to race. A few weeks ago a guy with a Shelby Cobra (kit car) that had a 427 and a 4 speed pulled along side. It was a heck of a race but the bike took it. You gotta remember that this is on a 31 year old bike that has an old school low tech air cooled motor[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2004 | 03:54 PM
Pro Rider
Default ricer flyby

Originally posted by: Cheapass

I wish you lived a little closer. I would love to show you what some "hardleys" are capable of. Yes, in stock form, they cant hold a candle to the GS. But I think ours would surprise you. You should see the look on the face of some of these rocket boys when they get passed. They will easily take it in the top end (130+mph) but that bike is setup for 1/4 mile. Its nuts!. People are always pulling up next to it wanting to race. A few weeks ago a guy with a Shelby Cobra (kit car) that had a 427 and a 4 speed pulled along side. It was a heck of a race but the bike took it. You gotta remember that this is on a 31 year old bike that has an old school low tech air cooled motor[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Unfortunately speed is directly proportionate to $ and I lack the later.

Old 10-13-2004 | 03:59 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default ricer flyby

Originally posted by: BigBlack
Unfortunately speed is directly proportionate to $ and I lack the later.
Very true!

Old 10-13-2004 | 10:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default ricer flyby

I have this old 3/4 ton International 4x4 pickup on 33's. It has a rumpity cam and flowmasters.

It's real heavy (7300lbs) and pretty slow.....But when you hook a 10,000lb trailer to it it runs the same!

I went to the store to get something to eat. I saw a friends car on the other side of the lot so I cruised over there to see what was going on.

I pulled up to yak at him. I left the truck running...Rumpity,Rumpity,Rumpity. Some guy walks up to me and asked if I wanted to race a Civic!

I said sure.....On my terms. He's like "what are your terms?"

I said that we should hook bumpers with my chain and whoever drags the other farthest across the Parking lot wins!

He didn't want any part of that![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2004 | 10:27 PM
Trailblazer
Default ricer flyby

i hate imports they always wanted to mess with me in my truck all the time. the only draging i do is on my frame throwing sparks right at them!!!!!