Bush top 20 flip flops

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2004 | 01:23 AM
Pro Rider
Default Bush top 20 flip flops

Originally posted by: hondabuster
Originally posted by: BALDMIKE
ALL UN-HAPPY AMERICANS SHOULD LEAVE AND NOT COME BACK !

MORE SPACE FOR THE REST OF US WHO LOVE AMERICA !
Let me see if I understand what youre saying.
You are totally, 100% happy with everything in America? Nothing needs fixing or changing? Social security, debt, terrorism,taxes, jobs, soldiers dieing?
Nothing.... youre just perfectly happy? Youd be happy if kerry won? Wouldnt complain at all?
Actually, it appears youre not very happy about freedom of speech...if someone disagrees with your position, well...they must be (insert favorite hate word here).
Actually your attitude is unamerican. This country was formed because of disent and unhappiness. We were called terrorists by the british, when we dumped the tea in boston, and then went on to kill their soldiers.
If you are unhappy about others, telling the truth, and it gets uncomfortable....try using logic and intelligence, instead of propaganda and emotion.
In my original post, there is nothing that is untrue,.. its facts, and can be supported by anyone who cares to look it up. Its public record. You can argue about opinions, but the facts speak for themselves.

Do not... regard the critics as questionable patriots. What were Washington and Jefferson and Adams but profound critics of the colonial status quo? ~Adlai Stevenson

Yes I am perfectly happy with the way things are going, yes I am !

Social security is being looked at to be invested in the stock market, dept will be reduced(after war costs of coarse) terrorism is being dealt with as we speak, taxes will be made easier with a flat tax, jobs are improving, and soldiers die in war a sad but true fact !

No I would not be happy if kerry won and yes I would have been complaining, but he did not win thank God !

Actually my attitude is VERY AMERICAN and I know what this country was founded on thank you....

As far as if someone disagrees with me well that just means there is a pretty good chance that they voted for kerry !

And when I see people not telling the truth like your hero kerry it makes me sick, unhappy isn't even in close to what I had in mind. Propaganda and emotion are two of the reasons why kerry wasn't elected !

In your original post "there is nothing that is untrue,.. its facts, and can be supported by anyone" well just a quick correction on one of them, yes North Korea is still a very bad threat, but I guess you can't see the BIG picture becuase they are not explaining it step by step for you on the evening news. America is dealing with the North Korea BS trust me, and if you don't think they are working around the clock to solve this before we have to nuke the b@stards you are sadly mistaken.....

See thats what is great about America, you can state your opinion and I can state mine, but when people start crying like little girls about "I want to leave for canada" because my country sucks BS well good F@cking riddens........

Old 11-08-2004 | 01:39 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Some people just dont get it...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 11-08-2004 | 01:45 AM
Pro Rider

Maybe you are starting to get it, lol..........

Old 11-08-2004 | 02:04 AM
Pro Rider

the election is over and Bush won. get over it

Go BUSH and america!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-08-2004 | 02:05 AM
Pro Rider

Thank you Trasher !

Old 11-09-2004 | 09:52 PM
Pro Rider

I know this is off the topic of the thread but how do you import the symbols that you use?

Old 11-09-2004 | 10:59 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 86LT250RFatty
thats because hes a red neck. Ever see the debate? he stumbles and stutters on his words, i dont think he even rights his own speeches... too bad ohio played florida..

maybe he should RIGHT (write) your posts.

as far as stuttering or stumbling? ... that just tells me that his answer isnt memorized, and maybe he's actually put some thought into it because he means it. unlike that pitiful loser kerry (and his completely classless wife), who will say whatever someone types for him because he has no intention of keeping any promises anyway.

-heywood-