Scott Peterson: GUILTY

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2004, 12:56 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scott Peterson: GUILTY

if someone is found guilty of murder. then they should be killed the same way they murdered the people. if someone shoots and murders say 3 people. then for capital punishment they get 3 shots. the first 2 shots doesn't kill them, just enough so they can see what it was like. then the 3rd shot will be the final one. just my opinion though.

Old 11-15-2004, 01:21 AM
Quad Patrol

They definately had enough evidence to convict him and they did. Unfortunately, the media left a lot of the evidence out of the news. Do you think the 12 jurors had an easy job? The all mighty defense just got their butts handed to them, courtesy of lowly county deputy d.a.'s[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Anyways, there will be appeals galore and if, he does get the death penalty[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It get's an automatic appeals to the Ca. Supreme Court.

Old 11-15-2004, 09:15 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Anyone know why the jurors were removed?

Old 11-15-2004, 10:37 AM
TIC
Pro Rider

I know one was removed for doing there own research. The boat tip test

I sure would have wished they would have allowed the "boat test" To honestly see if while on the water
You can have a 180 pound man, 140 pound woman, and not one but two cement blocks on one side of a 5 foot wide boat and go through a pick up and throw motion without tipping it over????

Im also one that does not think he actually did it. did he have somthing to do with it YES but he did not actually do it.

Old 11-15-2004, 10:53 AM
Pro Rider

what a shame, petersons wife was a goodlookin girl too. he deserves what ever comes his way, hopefully it's a homemade knife from another inmate.

Old 11-15-2004, 11:02 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 49 Likes on 48 Posts

If this guy is innocent which I don't believe. Then he should get the death penalty for being incredibly stupid. It seemed like this guy woke up every day and asked himself,what can I personally do to look more guilty than I did yesterday.

Old 11-15-2004, 11:41 AM
TIC
Pro Rider

I wont go into much more about this issue, but another thing that bugged me to no end was the fact that when this story first broke, THE POLICE tried every way they could to prove that Scott "DID NOT" go fishing that day, remember when on the news they were asking anyone that may have seen him at the loading docks to please come forward..

But the second the bodies were found "near" his fishing area all of a sudden they we telling everyone they had no problem knowing for a fact that he was fishing that day!

I guess now they had to say he was fishing in order for there story to hold up. They (the police) were the ones at first saying scott petterson was never at the marina!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or fishing!!!!!!!!

How nice of them to beleive him after somthing happens to fit there story.

Old 11-15-2004, 11:45 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TIC
They (the police) were the ones at first saying scott petterson was never at the marina!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or fishing!!!!!!!!How nice of them to beleive him after somthing happens to fit there story.
I am picturing the police chief from the Simpsons saying good work boys.

Old 11-15-2004, 12:59 PM
Pro Rider

lol @ Gary.......

Old 11-15-2004, 01:15 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

As the boat theory goes. Yup I can. I have thrown a few Women outta small boats (all beit alive kickin and screaming wich is more difficult) Its all in how you position you feet to transfer the weight into the Hull. Aint tough. I could prolly throw a couple hundred lbs out of it.But the chick was dead. You throw the body out then throw the weights. Maybe i should make a video for you guys.

Quick Reply: Scott Peterson: GUILTY