Scott Peterson: GUILTY

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2004, 02:49 PM
Quad Patrol
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scott Peterson: GUILTY

Originally posted by: BALDMIKE

Hmmmm, I think he paid to have it done, don't think he has the ***** to do it himself, JMO....
Sure he does, look it all the cahoneys he had, to go on national t.v. to declare his "innocence"

He "is" a, I mean he "was" a saleman who thought, he could talk his way out of anything. Didn't work this time.

Old 11-15-2004, 02:54 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
well i dunno what you guys do but we catch sturgeon up here in the NW in the rivers. not nessarily on my trout rod but in fresh water anyway [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and i been out in som nasties in a 16' boat its no big deal. a coverd bow is a nice feature though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Crossin the Bar out at westport with a 45mph SE wind and the flags are up on the tower. there can get to be some swell with chopp for sure. 15- 20 rollers with 6-8 chop on top of it is a wild ride. if ya know how to pilot a vessel on the water you'd be suprised what you can take em thru.
I have plenty of boating experience myself and still wouldn't do it. This guy was not a seasoned boat operator or fisherman. And 2 feet, can make a difference in how a vessel handles.
We also have sturgeon in local waterways, still don't use light weight tackle, if you want to catch sturgeon, especially keepers. And, if you don't plan on catching keeper sizes, why go[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2004, 02:56 PM
TIC
Pro Rider

http://www.courttv.com/news/2003/0103/missing_ap.html

Here is the article from which the police did question if scott petterson was fishing or not.
They asked the public to try to verify his story,,,, Yes he did have a receipt for the marina but no proof of fishing. But as I said before, Once they found the bodies all of a sudden they said,,, oh yes HE WAS FISHING.

so that is where I got my information.

Old 11-15-2004, 02:58 PM
Pro Rider

rescuediver

How would you say he killed her then ?

Old 11-15-2004, 03:03 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

I think he choked her to death with his sausage [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2004, 03:04 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
I think he choked her to death with his sausage [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
The old death by "Sultry summer sausage" huh ?

Old 11-15-2004, 03:06 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Kinda like that old dude with anna nicole. "Snuffed by some Tuna"

Old 11-15-2004, 03:13 PM
Pro Rider

One thing that kills me about how stupid he is that he told his neighbors he went golfing, when he got back from the marina. Also, at the candle light vigil that was held just after his wife disappears, there are photo's of him smiling. They should find the guy that off'd Jeffrey Dahmer, and make him and Scott cellmates.

Old 11-15-2004, 05:10 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

I think he did it, but ther is no physical evidence. I still think he did it, but without any phys. evidence, its kind of iffy to give out the death penalty.
There is just as much evidence that somebody kidnapped her, took her to the EXACT same spot, and dumped her out of a SMALLER boat, as there is evidencs that he did it with his boat.

Again, I think he did it. How else do you exlpain alot of things.

Old 11-15-2004, 05:11 PM
Pro Rider

I think he intended to pay to have it done like I said before........

Quick Reply: Scott Peterson: GUILTY