Scott Peterson: GUILTY

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2004, 05:34 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 49 Likes on 48 Posts
Default Scott Peterson: GUILTY

So why did he go so far out of his way every day after his wife disappeared to appear guilty??? I had a theory in the beginning that he figured if he could make himself look as stupid as possible no one would convict him of murder. Guess it didn't work. But seriously was there anything this idiot did after the crime where you thought that poor guy is getting framed??

Old 11-15-2004, 05:38 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1) Scott hires the "**** Lowriders" to kidnap and kill his wife for insurance money.

2) "**** Lowriders" have Scott go to the marina to get a receipt for his aliby.

3) "**** Lowriders" kidnap and kill Laci.

4) Scott defaults on payment to the "**** Lowriders".

5) "**** Lowriders" dump the body in the bay next to Scotts aliby for non-payment knowing that Scott will not rat them out as he would be snuffed out quick in Jail.

Now if you remember early after Dec. 24th the news interviewed a "**** Lowrider" that was in jail and he was saying that Scott propped him to steal his car for the insurance money and I think that it went a bit further........

Old 11-15-2004, 05:46 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: BALDMIKE
1) Scott hires the "**** Lowriders" to kidnap and kill his wife for insurance money.

5) "**** Lowriders" dump the body in the bay next to Scotts aliby for non-payment knowing that Scott will not rat them out as he would be snuffed out quick in Jail.

Now if you remember early after Dec. 24th the news interviewed a "**** Lowrider" that was in jail and he was saying that Scott propped him to steal his car for the insurance money and I think that it went a bit further........
OK, BALDMIKE, I'll bet you have a great version of what "really" happened to princess Di. Please shareit with us.

Old 11-15-2004, 05:48 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

OK, BALDMIKE, I'll bet you have a great version of what "really" happened to princess Di. Please shareit with us.
lol !

Ok her driver was trying to outrun the media and crashed the car........

Old 11-15-2004, 05:51 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

lol !

Oh please you can do better than that, I know you can be more creative. One more chance....

Old 11-15-2004, 06:02 PM
Pro Rider

lol !

Oh please you can do better than that, I know you can be more creative. One more chance....
Ok here it is.......

Diane looks behind her and notices a car speeding after them, she screams at the driver step on it @sshole, whill sipping a gin and tonic and throwing gernades from the window at the pursuing car she realizes this may be the last time to blow the driver, she starts to blow the driver and he wrecked the car, came and went kinda deal.......

Old 11-15-2004, 06:06 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

lol !

Ok here it is.......

Diane looks behind her and notices a car speeding after them, she screams at the driver step on it @sshole, whill sipping a gin and tonic and throwing gernades from the window at the pursuing car she realizes this may be the last time to blow the driver, she starts to blow the driver and he wrecked the car, came and went kinda deal.......
That is exactly what I was looking for from you, Thank you. I knew you could do it. You crack me up.

Old 11-15-2004, 06:13 PM
Pro Rider

Thank you.........

Thank you very much...........

Old 11-16-2004, 09:16 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Good Morning BALDMIKE, Ok I know it is early but I have faith in you. What, in your opinion, happened to Shandra Levy, you remeber Gary Condit's intern. And I will admit being a Stanislaus county resident I voted for Gary. I know I shouldn't have, being the right wing conservative that I am. I was fooled, I am sorry I have failed my party, can you forgive me???

Old 11-16-2004, 09:28 AM
Pro Rider

Good Morning BALDMIKE, Ok I know it is early but I have faith in you. What, in your opinion, happened to Shandra Levy, you remeber Gary Condit's intern. And I will admit being a Stanislaus county resident I voted for Gary. I know I shouldn't have, being the right wing conservative that I am. I was fooled, I am sorry I have failed my party, can you forgive me???
I believe Shandra was killed by a Gary payoff and made to look like a rape/murder.........

Quick Reply: Scott Peterson: GUILTY