CALIFORNIA 2 stroke "GREEN STICKER" owners

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2004, 10:03 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CALIFORNIA 2 stroke "GREEN STICKER" owners

Poor bastards...green stickers red stickers blue stickers..everything over there causes cancer. Get real people..and stay over there

Old 12-08-2004, 10:19 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

quadduck, I have heard that about your "neighbor's". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. I have considered moving to wa. Like I said I loved the riding there in August for gosh sakes. I dont even start my dirt bike's in august here. Way too dusty/dangerous for me at this point in life. Have also considered Idaho, have heard there is awesome single track trails there. Probubly will end up in Nev. just to stay near family. Youngest is sr in hs wants to go to college near by so I am here for 5yrs minimum. Oldest moved out tues. I do have to admit Bluetickracing makes WV sound good too, just too far away for me.

rescuediver, I was at pismo in july (go once a year) and I noticed a few improvements also. I too think we have it pretty good here in ca. I am concerned that the one thing that every place I ride seems to have money for, is fences. At carniege especially, all those neat trails along the fence in front were fun. I understand that they are trying to make it seem like no one rides there, but I have been riding there since '74, it is just sad to me.

Old 12-09-2004, 01:44 AM
Quad Patrol

quadduck, Wa. or Oregon. don't want us to move up there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] but, they don't have a problem taking our money when we are hunting[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] that's alright though. All in all, every place, has their share of problems[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

wifesquad, The fencing is to help get the riff raffs out of closed areas, so more areas are not shut down. When I was at Pimso this last Thanksgiving, there was more riding this year, then last year. They took a lot of the orange fencing down[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Of course when the Snowy Plower breed next year, temporiary fencing will go back up. Just hope it all comes down again.

Old 12-09-2004, 08:06 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

Thankfully, for now, the only stickers we have in Texas are the ones they give your kid when you walk into WalMart. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-09-2004, 05:36 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Thankfully, for now, the only stickers we have in Texas are the ones they give your kid when you walk into WalMart. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-09-2004, 11:39 PM
Pro Rider

Hey rescuediver I never said not to move to Oregon. By all means move there, It will be easier for us to hook up and take our kids riding at the Oregon dunes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-10-2004, 01:49 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: quadduck
Hey rescuediver I never said not to move to Oregon. By all means move there, It will be easier for us to hook up and take our kids riding at the Oregon dunes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Your right, you didn't. But, that's as far north, as I've made it, and they have the same attitude that Washingtonians have[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] towards us[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

And, that would be cool[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] about riding with our kids, at the dunes[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-10-2004, 03:44 PM
Pro Rider

CARB = the most useless organization known to man. Well, besides the IRS and EPA.

Old 12-11-2004, 12:00 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

I'd Have to put them in this order, most useless first. CARB, EPA, IRS.

Old 12-11-2004, 06:52 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
I'd Have to put them in this order, most useless first. CARB, EPA, IRS.
And you know what's maddening? All of them are funded by our tax dollars. We pay to get harassed. Ugh.

Quick Reply: CALIFORNIA 2 stroke "GREEN STICKER" owners