CALIFORNIA 2 stroke "GREEN STICKER" owners

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2004, 05:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CALIFORNIA 2 stroke "GREEN STICKER" owners

Well let us not forget cpsc and thier great outdated wisdom.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Where do they rank?

Old 12-12-2004, 05:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

Originally posted by: LTZevil400
Originally posted by: quadduck
You poor Californians just remember stay in the golden state, it rains to much in Washington.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
gladly......

Washington = Highest suicide rate in the country. Talk about a downer............
RIGHT ON [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Thats right; we all kill ourselves at sometime in our lifes here in Washington State......ROFLMFAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

As far as the RED or GREEN stickers; Like quadduck posted, please keep it in the golden state [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-12-2004, 07:51 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: GlennJ
Originally posted by: mywifesquad
I'd Have to put them in this order, most useless first. CARB, EPA, IRS.
And you know what's maddening? All of them are funded by our tax dollars. We pay to get harassed. Ugh.
Only in America!!!

Old 12-12-2004, 07:55 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Well let us not forget cpsc and thier great outdated wisdom.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Where do they rank?
I was able to avoid all their wisdom by not getting a quad until my wife was in her early 40's, I think that was past their age requirement's. But for those affected by them and all their wisdom, please feel free to fit them in and change the order. Won't bother me at all.

Old 12-12-2004, 10:57 PM
Pro Rider

Since I'm a big three wheeler fan, they're right up there as well.

I swear, most of the "issues" these agencies bring up is to just ensure people working at them keep their jobs....or they're just trying to look like they're doing something.

Old 12-13-2004, 04:13 AM
Quad Patrol

Yea, CPSC ranks pretty high. I would put IRS, EPA, CPSC and then CARB, reasoning behind carb being last, is it doesn't effect every freaking state, like the others.

And of course[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I reserve the right, to change my mind at any given time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]