New Governor in Washington State

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2005, 10:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Governor in Washington State

Originally posted by: RidinLCWA
With all of the businesses leaving the state, traffic congestion problems should improve over the next 4 years.
Keep a happy thought on that but I doubt it. Have you ever noticed how much less traffic there is when it is a government holiday? The roads are nearly deserted with all the "publicly owned" vehicles parked.

When they hire all the extra help to lure new business to the state the number of gvt vehicles will increase and we'll still have traffic problems.

Maybe we can convince them that ATV's take up less space on the roads and would reduce traffic density allowing for more room for the governor's limo. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-07-2005, 09:00 PM
Pro Rider

Oh, come on guys just look around for a has been out of work actor and things will works out just fine! Oh, and remember a true Neo conservative never cry's so buck up little campers it's only 4 years[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-08-2005, 01:29 AM
Pro Rider

That could and did only happen in california[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-09-2005, 12:20 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Being retired is a hoot!

Originally posted by: Teebone56
Oh, come on guys just look around for a has been out of work actor and things will works out just fine! Oh, and remember a true Neo conservative never cry's so buck up little campers it's only 4 years[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Jeez Quadduck, have you ever seen a politician that wasent a "has been actor"? They may not be out of a job but dang few of them ever really work. And about the "only 4 years" at my age that may be the rest of my life. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-09-2005, 12:47 AM
Pro Rider

Gee Whiz Wally,... we had one that even became President and later coined the phrase Liberal.....and yes he was from California. Gee is it just sinking in up there that elections are not fair...hmmm... you do know that this is America right? The dollar rules here my friends.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-09-2005, 05:09 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: Teebone56
Gee Whiz Wally,... we had one that even became President and later coined the phrase Liberal.....and yes he was from California. Gee is it just sinking in up there that elections are not fair...hmmm... you do know that this is America right? The dollar rules here my friends.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yep, happened here twice. Now, they want to change the Constitution[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] so he can run for President. Imagine that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] We have a Republican and a Democrat in the same office. How's that for messed up politics[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

All I can say is, Good luck in Washington.;

Old 01-09-2005, 02:31 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: quadduck
That could and did only happen in california[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Oh, you mean that Governor...........Yeah I am afraid it is true Congress is getting ready to shake the Constitution like an xo-sketch and quicker than you can say Walla Walla we will have an Austrian born President..........look at the bright side...hmmm Ok, so there is no bright side.