Dead serious.

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2005, 01:02 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dead serious.

Advice from a 30 year old. I have done it all (well, most of it anyway) and I can tell you from exp. that cigarettes suck. I partied quite a bit in highschool and had a lot of fun. Until I had to drive my best friend to the ER for alcohol poisoning and stomach pump. Then watched a good friend OD because he had done ALOT of drugs to be cool in front of the older guys before I got there. He died. They went to prison. I learned a valuable lesson. If you are 15/18 and haven't done any of it. Keep it up. Don't start and you never have to quit. I still get called names because I won't go drinking every Fri/Sat night. I am just not into it anymore. I was sober enough to drive home after the new years party. And I wasn't hung over like all my buddies. I went riding in the mountains on the morning of the first of the year. They stayed in bed. Anyways, good luck and keep it up.

Old 01-12-2005, 01:17 PM
Royalty Rider
Default Dead serious.

I could never do something like that...I have wrote with permanant marker on friends faces and taken pictures, but never would I do something that could have major consequences. I dont think I could live with a death on my shoulders. I am the type of person that thinks of the consequences before I do anything in life, and believe me I would stop my friends or peers from doing something like that to others. But Im a little more mature than that, I know my limits and dont put myself in compromising positions.

And there is nothing wrong with not drinking or doing drugs. W/o those things in your life things are a lot less complicated [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-12-2005, 02:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Dead serious.

Originally posted by: Speedy2222
im 15 and i've never touched beer or drugs or cigaretes my entire life... alot of ppl say i havn't lived a day of my life cuz i don't do ne of this stuff...
Speedy, I'm 34 and never been drunk one time. Never tried drugs but did try a cigarette. To some people that would make me a nerd or something similar. Truth is that I went to lots of parties when I was in school. I just got such a big kick out of watching everyone else make fools of themselves. I am naturally high on life and dont need any help, not to mention I like keeping a good state of mind. You never know when you might save someone else in a bad position. If you dont want to drink, smoke, or do drugd then just tell them no. If they dont understand then to heck with them. Bubba

Old 01-12-2005, 02:24 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Dead serious.

Even though I do drink, I think it is cool how some of you have resisted temptation or pressure throughout your lives. It takes a big man to do so. I get a bigger high from riding or racing then I ever do getting drunk.

Old 01-12-2005, 04:27 PM
Pro Rider
Default Dead serious.

If you have never done it then why start ever? I have friends that drink and they know not to ask me and they also know if their drunk their keys will be missing if I'm around. Stick with cokes and water. Nothing against the ones who do drink and that are of age. Now before anyone says anything, yes I drank a little in school but never really liked the taste and really didn't like the lose of control it gave me. Heck I barely can walk straight sobber.

Old 01-12-2005, 07:52 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!
Default Dead serious.

Originally posted by: motox26
I get a bigger high from riding or racing then I ever do getting drunk.

Me too!!!