KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Default Had a guest speaker at my school about shooting at school

Originally posted by: MrDumass
Originally posted by: 440EX026
Originally posted by: Banshee392
Originally posted by: IcaughtCatchmeifucan
if it is columbine they have a movie about it. so go rent it. Its called BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE. its a really good movie and i have it.
G@YA$$ liberal film, Micheal Moore is a fat POS.
Too funny, but you have to admit its hard to deny that all this shooting crap is somehow linked to the teachers not raising our children properly [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Since when is it the teachers responsibility to raise our children?? The problem lies within the parents ability to talk to they kids and spend time with them. Raising them to have good morals and know the difference between wrong and right. Obviously the parents of the Columbine killers never even questioned their kids actions prior to the incident. It all starts with a good foundation in the teachings of the good Lord by the parents, then the parents need to remain good role models and give the kids a recreactional activity and then take an interest in that activity. Teacher are for teaching, not raising kids!!!
I thought he was being sarcastic MD. If he is serious?...............Dear God!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 05-12-2005, 11:10 AM
Pro Rider
Has Been Around Here Quite Awhile!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I want watch any Micheal Moore crap. I have been trying to watch it on the History channel to get the facts, not from some broke dick fat a$$ scum sucking percker head like Micheal Moore. Kawasakirules, I thought all yougersters knew about these punks. When I go by our local schools you always see a few who dress in black and try to act like there bad a$$'s. I couldn't help myself one day in the check out line at walmart and told a few of them "real bad a$$'s join the Army and KILL Terrorist for there country"
After Columbine, when someone writes on the bathroom wall a threat they lock the schools down and install metal detectors. To many punks and to many punks with PUNKS as parents, There's the problem!

Old 05-12-2005, 11:11 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We ban prayer and ban the 10 commandments (including thou shalt not commit murder) from our schools. We tell our kids they are a highly developed apes. Right and wrong is simply because mom said so. We allow them to be bombarded with sex and violence through the media. We look up to celebrities with no moral values. And we're too busy to spend time with our kids.

Then we wonder why they act the way they do. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 05-12-2005, 11:15 AM
Pro Rider

It's called discipline. They don't wan't you to spank your kids when they have done wrong, and now they call it child abuse. Spare the rod, spoil the child.

Old 05-12-2005, 11:17 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
We ban prayer and ban the 10 commandments (including thou shalt not commit murder) from our schools. We tell our kids they are a highly developed apes. Right and wrong is simply because mom said so. We allow them to be bombarded with sex and violence through the media. We look up to celebrities with no moral values. And we're too busy to spend time with our kids.

Then we wonder why they act the way they do. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Absolutely right!, Raptorlegs.

Old 05-12-2005, 11:38 AM
Pro Rider

I got in a little hot water two years ago at my sons school. I was called to the school because he wad been fighting. After the priciple told me the story I asked my son and one of the comments was This little bit*h started all of it and had her boy friend jump me. The fact that he said this and mostly the attitude he used when he said it set me off. So I snatched him out of his chair and gave a couple of good swats to his butt (actually hurt my hand more than his butt). The principle told me I could not do that! She told me that she would have to put that in their files and she didn't want to ever hear of me doing that agian. I was a little hot by then so I explained that when either of my kids got out of line they would be recieving a whipping and if she got in the way she might get one. That wasn't the wisest comment but to have someone tell me I can't disipline my on children, especially when they were in trouble to start with! I just wonder what it will be like in 10 more years? Will we be saying yes sir and no sir to our kids?

Old 05-12-2005, 02:43 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
if it is columbine they have a movie about it. so go rent it. Its called BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE. its a really good movie and i have it.
Too funny, but you have to admit its hard to deny that all this shooting crap is somehow linked to the teachers not raising our children properly [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Since when is it the teachers responsibility to raise our children?? The problem lies within the parents ability to talk to they kids and spend time with them. Raising them to have good morals and know the difference between wrong and right. Obviously the parents of the Columbine killers never even questioned their kids actions prior to the incident. It all starts with a good foundation in the teachings of the good Lord by the parents, then the parents need to remain good role models and give the kids a recreactional activity and then take an interest in that activity. Teacher are for teaching, not raising kids!!!
I thought he was being sarcastic MD. If he is serious?...............Dear God!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Also, Kip Kato (I think that is one of the kids names) and the others were believers in evolution. The shooters had shirts on that said "natural selection". In my opinion, the false teachings of the school played a part in it.

Old 05-12-2005, 03:23 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

That is your opinion Catterman and you have a vaild point, but my opinion is that the parents should have instilled the "fear of God" in their kids before they even reach school. A teachers job is to teach the kids what they need to have to be succesful in the real world, not pursuade them in their beliefs. Remember the shooters asking kids if they believed in God, and if they answered yes, they were killed? Those victims are martyrs in Christ!

Old 05-12-2005, 03:27 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Catterman
Originally posted by: mywifesquad

Also, Kip Kato (I think that is one of the kids names) and the others were believers in evolution. The shooters had shirts on that said "natural selection". In my opinion, the false teachings of the school played a part in it.
Wow I know its hard to feel "expression" over the net but trust me that post was totally 100% sarcastic.

And your correct teachers are responsible for teaching or educating, and parents are responsible for absolutely everything else including raising, and being a parent (not the same as a friend) to their children.

In my opinion (take it for what its worth lol) the real underlying problem stems from our goverment and the greed of a handfull of the wealthiest people in the country. Its really long to fully explain but to put it simply there has been a long term set of planned changes to our way of life that have caused a situation that has benefitted few and cost plenty to many.

The slow process of eliminating the wife or mother from being a full time parent and mentor to her children due to the created need to have a second income in order to have a chance at living as well as our parents or grandparents did with one working family member. Maybe we could wonder why there is so much more diffilculty raising 1 or 3 children today than 4 or 8 thirty or forty years ago.

The constant time spent out of the home with school related activities that further removes the child from his parents teachings etc.

A slow but steady removal of religion from our most every social contact. Seperation of church and state was not meant to mean the removal of church from our states. Pick you religion, and follow your heart of soul, but you shouldnt be taught that any form of it is unacceptable from a young age.

The total removal of true responsibility of our actions, and the acceptance of rampant lawsuits, and regulated everything (our sport is not alone lol) as "big brother" starts to condition us for how well he will take care of us.

If you look at all of those things and how they have effected you and your family (from your greatest granfather to your self or your children etc) its starts to become very clear that we have been being conditioned for a long time.

Now we can look at the how the real people running our country (the wealthiest etc) have made this all our current reality. As we have moved our good paying jobs in manufacturing overseas for the last 40 years, and allowed continued infiltration of our shores by foreign countries dumping low priced and quality products onto our shores we have simultaniously made a small percentage of people see more growth in their wealth than the ever dreamed, but the rest of the working people of the US have seen their quality of life seriously diminish due to replacing good jobs in manufacturing with poor ones without benefits in any industry they could find.

I am sorry but all this added stress to everyone in how to keep their 1/2 size families happy and food on the table trickles down to the youngest infant, and now that there isnt any time to nurture and educate your own child, and religion is all but lost tell me just who is raising that little "gun slinger" of yours.

Old 05-12-2005, 04:09 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

All I know is that my wife and I raise our "gun slingers" and from what I have seen, the foundation of religion early in they lives has made significant differences between them and the kids that haven't. Part of the problem is that people dont make time for their kids. They push them away and make time for themselves. Society is to blame partialy, but parents can and should block what they deem harmful to they way their child will behave. The parents of those kids that did the shootings were just as shocked as the nation to see what had happened. The media blames it on video games, music, and guns. I blame it on the parents non involvement in their childs lives.

Quick Reply: Had a guest speaker at my school about shooting at school