The NFL Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2007, 09:31 PM
TPR
The Champ
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

FOCK FOCK FOCK!!!! MENTAL ERRORS. Damn "pro's" lose the game for themselves. Let's see, personal foul on a 4th down, interception on 4th down, either do 1 of 2 things, fall on the ball or knock it down, nope, try to be cute and fumble it.
Oh and when you do fumble, fall on the damn ball instead of trying to run with it...

That was a complete waste of a season and LT performance.....And it wasn't Marty's fault!!!

Mental errors allowed New England to get into position to win the game, bottom line!!!

Pissed off Charger's fan TPR![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 01-14-2007, 09:41 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: west350bruin Sun August 27, 2006 3:14 PMPatriots have my vote.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-14-2007, 10:51 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: TPR

Mental errors allowed New England to get into position to win the game, bottom line!!!|
I guess it didn't have anything to do with the fact that NE is a great team then, huh?
Both teams were screwing up pretty good. That was an awesome game, I'd rather see a tight game like that one then a walk.
The great part about this win, was all the expectation that SD was gonna win. Makes it sweeter.
Gotta say, LT is phenomenal though. Too bad about his attitude though. Oh well, I guess I can see why he'd be so upset after playing a game like that and then losing. If not for him, we'd have had one of those boring walks.

Old 01-14-2007, 11:19 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?
Default The NFL Thread

Its ok TPR, our season ended, too. Why does a kicker make a 49 yard field goal in over time, when you want him to miss??????

Old 01-15-2007, 05:02 AM
Range Rover
Default The NFL Thread

As I have said in previous post. Pat's are going to do it again. That was a great game last night; I just couldn't stand all the NE haters. These sports commentators were talking so much S**T, it was like the Chargers could do no wrong. That's another reason why this win NE win was great, it shut them up. The Pats took advantage of the mistakes that the Chargers made and won the game. It goes to show no matter how good your regular season goes, it doesn't mean you?re going to take it all the way!

And I have to mention----->Baseball season just a few months away! Go Red Sox!

Old 01-15-2007, 12:25 PM
TPR
The Champ
Default The NFL Thread

The differential was the Patriots capitalized on the mistakes San Diego made, more than we made them pay for theirs. Heck in the first or second drive we should have had a pick.

The regular season does mean nothing, I was worried about NE because they are oppertunistic, and that's what happened.

I can handle physical errors, but mental errors were the killer here.

IMO Phillip Rivers played well despite many dropped passes, that gives me hope.

Tomlinson's attitude??? The dude admitted he shouldn't have lost his cool, but when you work your *** off all season and lose to a team that ultimately showed no class (Doing the Merriman sack dance on the opponent's logo is bush) he snapped. He saw them basically slapping him in the face, and quite frankly, I'd have done the same.

Needless to say, I was very dissapointed at the mental errors, these are pros and those things shouldn't happen.

TPR

Old 01-15-2007, 12:38 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The NFL Thread

Sucks when 2-3 bonehead plays kill your whole season, huh tpr????

Maybe next year.

Old 01-16-2007, 11:16 AM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Tomlinson's attitude??? The dude admitted he shouldn't have lost his cool, but when you work your *** off all season and lose to a team that ultimately showed no class (Doing the Merriman sack dance on the opponent's logo is bush) he snapped. He saw them basically slapping him in the face, and quite frankly, I'd have done the same.

TPR
They were so cocky and arrogant, announcing their parade plans for after they won the super bowl, not selling tickets to anybody out of state....WTF is up with that? That's a bunch of BS. If I want to go watch the Pats beat the Chargers in their own house, I should be able to do that.

Old 01-16-2007, 11:32 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Gotta agree about dancing on the logo. Reminds of a receiver a few years back that did something like that on the Cowboys logo.

Times do change. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-16-2007, 01:30 PM
TPR
The Champ
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Sparky8370

TPR
They were so cocky and arrogant, announcing their parade plans for after they won the super bowl, not selling tickets to anybody out of state....WTF is up with that? That's a bunch of BS. If I want to go watch the Pats beat the Chargers in their own house, I should be able to do that.
The reality of the NFL is that if you go around to most every team during playoff time, they will limit the number of out of town tickets that are sold in order to give them the best home field advantage possible. That is nothing new, we didn't invent it so that point is moot. If you really want to see the game live there are numerous ways to make that happen.

Next, the celebration on the logo after the game was the second time the Pat's showed no class...What you missed on TV was when they announced the Patriots, they never came out of the tunnel. A few minutes passed and finally the announcer called out the Charger Girls. Then the music came on and the announcer said "And now, here are your AFC Western Division Champion San Diego Chargers!!" Right then, the Patriots came running out of the tunnel to a chorus of boos.

Just because Reche Caldwell claimed SD had no respect for NE, that's a bunch of garbage. Glad you have him because he will end up doing you more harm than good, but you don't go into someone's house and pull bush crap like that.

Bottom line is you won, scoreboard, can't change that....I cheered for the Pats in each of their Superbowl wins, and I am a fan of Tom Brady, but as an organization, I have lost tons of respect for them and that's really too bad beacuse to me they used to be one of those feel good teams.

At least you have a coach that can win the big one.

TPR

Quick Reply: The NFL Thread