What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Grizzman42
Originally posted by: MrDumass
Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Originally posted by: RedGoblin
Yeah I think the NFC belongs to the Giants right now.

lol! How do you figure that?

Yes, please explain. If you look at the standings, there is like a 5 way tie. I dont think the Giants are going to stay at the top, but time will tell.
giants baby! all the way! anyone see that game with the redskins? i dont even consider it a game.... more like slaughter.

About time Washington came back to reality imo. Come on. 2 of there wins were because the other team missed a 40 yard field goal. Overrated.

Lot's of teams in the mix. Carolina, Atlanta, Tampa Bay, Seattle, Dallas and yes...New York too. I'd say it's still up for grabs though.

Old 11-01-2005, 08:04 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

I'm by no means saying they statistically have it, I'm just saying as far as talent and an ability to win goes, I think New York is the team to beat in the NFC. Totally opinion.

Old 11-01-2005, 08:05 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Who's going to win this weeks Monday night game between the Colts and the Pats? It should be a great game!
Colts. The Patriots reign is over.

Old 11-01-2005, 08:20 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

How about them Steelers? Not exactly the best game ever played, and considering they played the Ravens the score should have been higher. But still a win none the less.

Old 11-01-2005, 08:21 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

how about Pranger? u guys think he's gonna own this year, it's gonna be a showdown b/t him, Raich, Miller, and Schonefelder

Old 11-01-2005, 10:51 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

I'm by no means saying they statistically have it, I'm just saying as far as talent and an ability to win goes, I think New York is the team to beat in the NFC. Totally opinion.
^^^^ hey, ur cool. haha. keep sayin such good things bout the giants and ill be ur best friend, lol. ur right though. i think they're playin with a lot of heart this year, not just talent. that counts too ya kno.

Old 11-01-2005, 11:59 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

I mean, I'm by no means a Giants fan, I'm just throwing out there what I honestly think. I still believe my Rams can come from behind and cause some teams some problems in the second half of the season. I've been saying it from the beginning: if you get Martz out of there, the wins will come. Well he's gone for the year and I think I've pretty much proved that theory to be right: Joe Vitt (interim head coach) is 2-1 and the loss came without starting QB Marc Bulger, WR Isaac Bruce and about a 70% Torry Holt against none other than......the Colts IN Indy......and they had the lead until Marc got hurt........so who knows. All I have to say is that Joe Vitt has built a fire under this team, Steven was running like a man possessed last Sunday (check my sig) against a very stout Jacksonville defense and our offense will be back to full-strength for our next game. Things just MIGHT get interesting in St. Louis.

Old 11-02-2005, 12:02 AM
Trailblazer
Default The NFL Thread

Who's going to win this weeks Monday night game between the Colts and the Pats? It should be a great game!
Colts. The Patriots reign is over.
How can you say that? Peyton's blood is gonna freeze up in Foxboro.

Old 11-02-2005, 11:01 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Default The NFL Thread

The way I see it, any of top teams in the NFC still have a good chance. To say that one team has more talent, and heart, then another at this point in the season, is a little premature IMO.

The Colts will beat the Pats..........one of these days. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Foxboro is a tough place to play! The way StL played Indy makes me think there are definite holes in the D, If NE can find the holes, and their D can step it up, Peyton will have that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] look on his face once more.

Old 11-02-2005, 05:38 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Purely my opinion guys. Everyone is entitled to one, that's why we live in the United States. Time will tell.

Quick Reply: The NFL Thread