The NFL Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2005, 05:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

o yea and i still hate feeley. every1 in school today kept talking bout him so im not the only one who wants to smack him, lol.

Old 11-28-2005, 05:37 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: MrDumassChalk up another win for Indy tonight. Steelers are going to get rolled and smoked. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Is Rottenburger playing tonight?

Old 11-28-2005, 05:42 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Grizzman42
I DESPISE OUR KICKER! HE LOST US THE DAMN GAME!
That's exactly how Dallas lost to Seattle.....and Washington.....and Denver. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Sucks, don't it?

Old 11-28-2005, 08:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: ThePhantomRider
Happy days...

Raiders lose.

TPR
Yes that does make for a happy day!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Who did they lose to?
Raiders lost to the Dolphins.

Old 11-28-2005, 10:32 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Plooster
oops

Amen to that, Indys going to be 11-0 after tonight.
^^^^^ wat he said.

o and sparky.... yea, the giants got so many false starts because the crowd was soooooo loud that our players couldnt hear anything and the seahawks defense kept moving around and jumping and stuff so our line couldnt hear anything and they saw the other team moving so they kept getting false starts. it was a bummer for me and i kept screaming my head offf but i give props to the hawk fans for making so much noise that u cant hear the hike. plus the seahawk defense was pretty good at making us jump early. their linebackers kept running around.
Yeah good crowd making all that noise. Dam defense, isn't that frustrating ? Like when Peyton was hurrying up and calling the snap when he saw the Pats substituting so they would get too many men on the field ? I can't wait 'til the Pats get their $hit together again.

Old 11-28-2005, 10:39 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
I DESPISE OUR KICKER! HE LOST US THE DAMN GAME!
That's exactly how Dallas lost to Seattle.....and Washington.....and Denver. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Sucks, don't it?

that dallas games pissed me off alot, but woohoo giants lose and thats good for dallas!!!!!!

i think pitt will take it tonight. 21-38

Old 11-28-2005, 11:34 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?
Default The NFL Thread

I DESPISE OUR KICKER! HE LOST US THE DAMN GAME! HE MISSED 3 FEILD GOALS! ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS MAKE THAT LAST KICK WITH 4 SECONDS LEFT IN THE 4TH QUARTER AND IT WOULDA BEEN ALL OVER AND I WOULDA BEEN HAPPY! that was an amazing game though. it was soooooooooo close and so nerve wrecking. the crowd was going nuts and causing lots and lots of penalties. and that catch by toomer was amazing. tiki got a couple good runs.... and shockey made sum amazing plays. if only feeley could make a feild goal every once in a while.... we'd be good. at least we're still tied for 1st with the cowboys... that should be another intense game. 7-4! LETS GO GIANTS!
I was sitting there going, we lost he can't miss again. Then the kick in OT it was up, it looked good....., I went to change the channel and my wife screams, "he missed again".

The giants won, but the kicker is a loser. That is how it should read.

Old 11-29-2005, 03:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

well I suppose I will jump in....vikings are only 2 down from leading the division [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] now we have a good QB who can actually make decent plays....we have a good chance

Old 11-29-2005, 11:26 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: TractorPacker
I DESPISE OUR KICKER! HE LOST US THE DAMN GAME! HE MISSED 3 FEILD GOALS! ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS MAKE THAT LAST KICK WITH 4 SECONDS LEFT IN THE 4TH QUARTER AND IT WOULDA BEEN ALL OVER AND I WOULDA BEEN HAPPY! that was an amazing game though. it was soooooooooo close and so nerve wrecking. the crowd was going nuts and causing lots and lots of penalties. and that catch by toomer was amazing. tiki got a couple good runs.... and shockey made sum amazing plays. if only feeley could make a feild goal every once in a while.... we'd be good. at least we're still tied for 1st with the cowboys... that should be another intense game. 7-4! LETS GO GIANTS!
I was sitting there going, we lost he can't miss again. Then the kick in OT it was up, it looked good....., I went to change the channel and my wife screams, "he missed again".

The giants won, but the kicker is a loser. That is how it should read.
Should NEVER have gone to O/T

I admit I thought Toomer's was a cath but Shockey's was obviously a drop before his left foot touched. Wasn't going to say anything until I saw this article! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2005, 11:30 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default The NFL Thread

How about them Colts 11-0! Payton needs to get his head out of is rear in order to make it to the bowl though.

Quick Reply: The NFL Thread