Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2005, 04:52 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Originally posted by: TractorPacker
Originally posted by: Grizzman42
I DESPISE OUR KICKER! HE LOST US THE DAMN GAME! HE MISSED 3 FEILD GOALS! ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS MAKE THAT LAST KICK WITH 4 SECONDS LEFT IN THE 4TH QUARTER AND IT WOULDA BEEN ALL OVER AND I WOULDA BEEN HAPPY! that was an amazing game though. it was soooooooooo close and so nerve wrecking. the crowd was going nuts and causing lots and lots of penalties. and that catch by toomer was amazing. tiki got a couple good runs.... and shockey made sum amazing plays. if only feeley could make a feild goal every once in a while.... we'd be good. at least we're still tied for 1st with the cowboys... that should be another intense game. 7-4! LETS GO GIANTS!
I was sitting there going, we lost he can't miss again. Then the kick in OT it was up, it looked good....., I went to change the channel and my wife screams, "he missed again".

The giants won, but the kicker is a loser. That is how it should read.
Should NEVER have gone to O/T

I admit I thought Toomer's was a cath but Shockey's was obviously a drop before his left foot touched. Wasn't going to say anything until I saw this article! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
thats bull crap. i understand y they would argue bout the shockey td catch kuz i didnt even beleive that they called that fair but the toomer catch was clearly a catch. i saw the replay like 20 times for the toomer catch and its perfectly clear that he was in bounds. the shockey catch was pretty sceptical though. i couldnt beleive that they called that a fair catch. but that article is still bull poop, lol. at least we're still in 1rst though. cowboys r goin down!

o yea and nice game played last night with the colts. i knew they would win.

Old 11-29-2005, 05:49 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The NFL Thread

LOL! I knew that would get you guys riled up! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

And actually........you're in second. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2005, 05:51 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: bruteforce650guy
How about them Colts 11-0! Payton needs to get his head out of is rear in order to make it to the bowl though.

I dunno man, but I think its more then just Peyton. He is one hell of a quarterback, but only when he is in the pocket. If you watch him, he gets nervous when the pocket starts to collapse around him. He shuffles his feet, his head is spinning left to right, he's pump faking and what not. If he was more mobile and could actually through while on the run, he would be un-stopable. The Offensive line for Indy has been doing a great job, and E.J. has been running wild. Like Madden was saying, he's a 5-9 yard rusher, and that sets up alot of plays. I think the way to beat Indy is to stay with the potent offense points wise, and to have a defense that will put pressure on Manning constantly. There are a few teams in the league that CAN do this.

Old 11-29-2005, 05:52 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

LOL! I knew that would get you guys riled up! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

And actually........you're in second. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
actually we're tied for 1st buddy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] that is..... untill sunday WHEN we beat the cowboys.

Old 11-29-2005, 05:55 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Best lunch hour ever!
Default The NFL Thread

My money is going to ride on Dallas this weekend.

Old 11-29-2005, 05:55 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default The NFL Thread

actually we're tied for 1st buddy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] that is..... untill sunday WHEN we beat the cowboys.

Nah, you're a half game behind since the Boys already beat the Giants.

I'm ready for a repeat! It'll be a good game, guaranteed. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2005, 05:58 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: MrDumass
How about them Colts 11-0! Payton needs to get his head out of is rear in order to make it to the bowl though.

I dunno man, but I think its more then just Peyton. He is one hell of a quarterback, but only when he is in the pocket. If you watch him, he gets nervous when the pocket starts to collapse around him. He shuffles his feet, his head is spinning left to right, he's pump faking and what not. If he was more mobile and could actually through while on the run, he would be un-stopable. The Offensive line for Indy has been doing a great job, and E.J. has been running wild. Like Madden was saying, he's a 5-9 yard rusher, and that sets up alot of plays. I think the way to beat Indy is to stay with the potent offense points wise, and to have a defense that will put pressure on Manning constantly. There are a few teams in the league that CAN do this.
What's the old saying? Offense wins games, defense wins championships? Almost all QB's fold when pressured.

Old 11-29-2005, 06:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Nah, you're a half game behind since the Boys already beat the Giants.

I'm ready for a repeat! It'll be a good game, guaranteed. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
i guess we'll just have to wait and see how badly the cowboys r gunna lost next week. im guessing we'll win by at least a touchdown and a feild goal.

Old 11-29-2005, 06:01 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Best lunch hour ever!
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: MrDumass

What's the old saying? Offense wins games, defense wins championships? Almost all QB's fold when pressured.

Yup thats the saying, look at Baltimore when they won a few years ago, all defense.

Old 11-29-2005, 06:03 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Best lunch hour ever!
Default The NFL Thread

Wont they be tied IF the Giants win?

Quick Reply: The NFL Thread