The NFL Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2005, 05:04 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Let's Go Raiders!

Rams beat the Titans over the weekend. I thought RL's "Boys" were going to get beat by the flammers. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Minnesota finally came to play. How about them Bengals?

Old 09-26-2005, 05:05 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: MrDumass
How about them Bengals?
Yeah, what has gotten into the Bengals?

Old 09-26-2005, 05:49 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bengals been looking solid.

I was cussing again Sunday MrD. They had me a little worried getting behind 15 points. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 09-26-2005, 06:16 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs

I was cussing again Sunday MrD. They had me a little worried getting behind 15 points. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

YOU!? I dunno if you saw any of the first quarter of the Rams game, but we managed 5 yards in offense. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-26-2005, 10:34 PM
Pro Rider

What's up with the pack? With Farve retiring I thought he would step up, and the team would back him. The look worse than the Lions.

Old 09-27-2005, 12:07 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MrDumass

YOU!? I dunno if you saw any of the first quarter of the Rams game, but we managed 5 yards in offense. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Hey, if we play like we did for pretty much the rest of the game (minus all the sacks, which I think will be helped now that Barron is #1 on the starboard side), I'll be happy. The offense lit it up through the air with Torry and Kevin and the defense was once again stout and reliable. Though we did sputter offensively in the first quarter, the D kept us in it and has done so when the offense was out-of-rythem at some point every game thus far. It's so weird to see our defense consistently performing to support our offense, but I would prefer it be this way because you know that eventually the big guns will start blazing in every game. Isaac being out for awhile, if it even happens, won't really hurt us too bad, but I don't want to see Hawthorne out because I was thoroughly impressed with his play yesterday. I wasn't a believer in him starting because of the presence of Oshimogho Atogwe (and I still think he should get a shot against a poorer team once we have a solid record, or maybe later if we have a playoff spot locked up), but I have been converted to a Hawthorne-loyalist if he will continue to play like that. The scary thing for opposing defenses is........the offense hasn't even begun to start doing what it's capable of[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]As long as that defense continues to back up the offense when it stumbles, and eventually that probably won't have to happen, I think St. Louis fans can afford to be excited about their 2005 Rams.

Old 09-28-2005, 03:40 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The NFL Thread (Formerly "Let's Go Raiders!")

Cowboys 70
Raiders 0

Old 09-28-2005, 03:54 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Cowboys 70
Raiders 0
It doesnt matter to me what the score is as long as when its over....................Its Raiders 0-4. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 09-29-2005, 11:25 PM
Pro Rider

Any Giants fans out there worried about seeing the blue-and-gold come to town with the somewhat depleted secondary?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]And believe me, Kevin Curtis WILL get the job done far better than anyone expects if Ike can't go, so don't hold out hope based on that.

Old 10-03-2005, 11:06 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Ima jets fan, but this is a horrible year for the jets. The finally manage to get all the talent together, but injury's killed them (pennington AND Feeley) They cant seem to work as a team.... Im rooting for the Giants this year, they look very very sharp. Manning is becoming VERY impressive lately. The more experience he seems to get, the better he becomes.

Quick Reply: The NFL Thread