Old 10-20-2006, 09:34 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: MrDumass
Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Originally posted by: TPR
Wow, Chicago looked mortal last night....they won on 3 points from their offence??? Wow

I see the in the power rankings they have Chicago 1 and my Chargers 2....we'll see how long that lasts....

TPR
I put that down as a loss by Arizona, not a win by Chicago. Leinhart looked good. But he's stuck in Arizona.

Arizona D sucked *** in the second half, Fitzgerald was out, and the offense turned the ball over to many times. B. Urlacher did get me 23 points and I pulled out the win in my fantasy leauge this week.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Arizona's D gave up 3 points the entire game. Their offense gave up 14 and the special teams gave up 7.
Grossman looked horrible the entire second half, especially the 4th quarter. I'd say the Arizona D did a great job!

Old 10-20-2006, 02:45 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Red400EXRod
Wow, Chicago looked mortal last night....they won on 3 points from their offence??? Wow

I see the in the power rankings they have Chicago 1 and my Chargers 2....we'll see how long that lasts....

TPR
I put that down as a loss by Arizona, not a win by Chicago. Leinhart looked good. But he's stuck in Arizona.

Arizona D sucked *** in the second half, Fitzgerald was out, and the offense turned the ball over to many times. B. Urlacher did get me 23 points and I pulled out the win in my fantasy leauge this week.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Arizona's D gave up 3 points the entire game. Their offense gave up 14 and the special teams gave up 7.
Grossman looked horrible the entire second half, especially the 4th quarter. I'd say the Arizona D did a great job!

Ok, so I didn't even watch the second half.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-21-2006, 10:54 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

TPR

Ok, so I didn't even watch the second half.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Living up to your name?

Old 10-21-2006, 05:12 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

MWQ is going for the perfect season. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
0-16 would be awesome!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-23-2006, 01:10 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

TPR, they lost[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

MWQ, the won[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

mike/buffalo, LOL LOSE-MAN fumbledddddddddddd alot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Freds team plays monday night[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

GO DALLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-23-2006, 01:13 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

did anyone see that take down of payton??????? dude if i was him i would have got up and bitchslapped the **** out that dude. that was almost VERY tragic.....

bears on a by...........

and wtf, big ben took it in the head again, i guess the car wasent enough for the dude. lol

ok freds done

Old 10-23-2006, 04:02 AM
TPR
The Champ
Default The NFL Thread

Man, if things couldn't get any worse....Chargers get of horrible, the come all the way back to tie it only to lose on a 53 yard field goal.....They are without Igor Olshansky for a couple more weeks, OLB Shawn Phillips is out 4-6 weeks, and then tonight word comes down that Shawne Merriman is suspend for the next 4 games due to testing positive for steroids....WTF? They have all the tools but can't seem to get their **** together to make a run....

This bodes bad for the defense....Merriman and Phillips account for 11.5 sacks.

Nest St. Louis...now a much harder game.

Denver won, so they are 5-1

Hell even the Raiders managed to win.

Chitty weekend all around.

TPR

Old 10-23-2006, 10:29 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Best lunch hour ever!
Default The NFL Thread

TPR

Living up to your name?

Gotta do my best.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I did get 2 out of 3 right without watching though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-23-2006, 10:31 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Best lunch hour ever!
Default The NFL Thread

Man, if things couldn't get any worse....Chargers get of horrible, the come all the way back to tie it only to lose on a 53 yard field goal.....They are without Igor Olshansky for a couple more weeks, OLB Shawn Phillips is out 4-6 weeks, and then tonight word comes down that Shawne Merriman is suspend for the next 4 games due to testing positive for steroids....WTF? They have all the tools but can't seem to get their **** together to make a run....

This bodes bad for the defense....Merriman and Phillips account for 11.5 sacks.

Nest St. Louis...now a much harder game.

Denver won, so they are 5-1

Hell even the Raiders managed to win.

Chitty weekend all around.

TPR

LOL, your boy was on roids![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

STL is going to give em one hell of a game too, and dont be surprised if the Rams win. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-23-2006, 12:21 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Best lunch hour ever!
Default The NFL Thread

Sooooo, can I say Arizona's D sucks now that they lost to Oakland 22-9? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: The NFL Thread