T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
How bout that Monday night game? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I stayed up for that butt whooping. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Got home just in time to see 'em kneel down and end the game.

Did see a brief highlight of Shockey throwing a fit. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
He was throwing fits the whole game. I don't care what anybody says, TO is no where close to Shockey or Antonio Bryant with the temper tantrums. Yet they don't get the press. Go figure.

Old 11-21-2006, 05:27 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

How bout that Monday night game? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I stayed up for that butt whooping. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Got home just in time to see 'em kneel down and end the game.

Did see a brief highlight of Shockey throwing a fit. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
He was throwing fits the whole game. I don't care what anybody says, TO is no where close to Shockey or Antonio Bryant with the temper tantrums. Yet they don't get the press. Go figure.
No where near the talent either. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Still don't make it right for any of them though.

Old 11-21-2006, 11:57 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: hammer4
How about that Sunday night game?! Go Chargers!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Well, it killed me so much that I only got 3 hours of sleep that night since I am a die hard Bronco fan. That is the 1st time the Broncos have lost back to back home games since 2002. Once again, their "great" defense failed to do their part. But, to be honest, the Chargers did a wonderful job. I believe the AFC championship game will be the Chargers vs. Broncos, or the Chargers vs. the Colts or the Broncos vs. the Colts. It all depends on home field advantage. But, looking objectively right now, the power rankings for the AFC should be 1st Chargers, 2nd Colts and 3rd Broncos. If the Chargers defense can step up, they will be very hard to beat.

Old 11-22-2006, 03:18 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

I don't have a backup. I trashed B Johnson cause he sucks ars. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

I've heard rumors they are going to try and get back to the running game. If the Niners get up on em though, look for Bulger to pass more often. The biggest problem is the lose of Pace, we'll have to see how his replacement holds up, but I would still play him this week.

Old 11-22-2006, 03:25 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Best lunch hour ever!
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: 700vtwinman
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Well, it killed me so much that I only got 3 hours of sleep that night since I am a die hard Bronco fan. That is the 1st time the Broncos have lost back to back home games since 2002. Once again, their "great" defense failed to do their part. But, to be honest, the Chargers did a wonderful job. I believe the AFC championship game will be the Chargers vs. Broncos, or the Chargers vs. the Colts or the Broncos vs. the Colts. It all depends on home field advantage. But, looking objectively right now, the power rankings for the AFC should be 1st Chargers, 2nd Colts and 3rd Broncos. If the Chargers defense can step up, they will be very hard to beat.

Better keep an eye on the Chiefs too. If they beat Denver in KC this week its going to shake things up a bit different. Remember the Chargers lost in KC a few weeks back. That is one tough place to play.

Old 11-22-2006, 03:48 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Best lunch hour ever!
Default The NFL Thread

I dropped Antonio Bryant just in time!! Picked up Devery Henderson in hopes he will play a stellar game again in place of M. Colsten. I also dropped Malcom Floyd and picked up J.Crotchery.

RL- you should have picked up Romo when I did brotha. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-22-2006, 03:52 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Best lunch hour ever!
Default The NFL Thread

I've got to win out and hope the guy I'am tied with loses one game or I score more points in the next two wins.

My team this week is as follows:

Romo
L.Johnson
W.Dunn
D. Henderson
J. Cotchery
T. Glenn
Carolina D
Urlacher D player.

My reserves are Chris Henry and Mike Furrey as WR. And New England D and Tatupu as D player. My back up RB is D.Rhodes. Anyone see any reason for a change up in my line up. I'll take all serious considerations with supportive reasoning.

Old 11-23-2006, 09:18 AM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: MrDumass
Originally posted by: 700vtwinman

Better keep an eye on the Chiefs too. If they beat Denver in KC this week its going to shake things up a bit different. Remember the Chargers lost in KC a few weeks back. That is one tough place to play.
Yes you are correct. And the Chiefs would like nothing better than to knock Denver off this week so they will be fired up.

Old 11-23-2006, 09:19 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

I gotta admit. Last year, wasn't that impressed with Romo. Preseason this year, I thought he looked pretty good. Would have never guessed him to put the numbers up he has. But sure am glad he is. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

MD, think Romo and Glenn did all right for ya today. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-26-2006, 03:51 PM
TPR
The Champ
Default The NFL Thread

Man, the Chargers need to keep up the momentum and not take this game with the Raiders lightly. Last game without Merriman (They figured to go 2-2, 4-0 would be great) So today, they need to take the Raiders, smash them in the face and step on their throats to extend their dominance to 8 games in a row.....could Tomlinson have another 3+ touchdown game???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Let's see.....Tomlinson (With a rental of Brees for a couple of years) or Vick.....I'd make that trade even without Brees.

Manning or Rivers....still early in Phillip's carreer, but I'd have to say I still would take Rivers...plus they got the kicker Kaeding in the deal and he has become great!!!

I see the Chargers finishing at 13-3....and a force in the playoffs....Remember who beat both New England and Indy on the road last year, and this year, we have the highest scoring offence and a better defense. Manning is Meiirman's B!tch!!!

TPR

Quick Reply: The NFL Thread