Old 09-20-2005, 05:48 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GIRLS what do they think????

Originally posted by: raptorchick
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy

.. Im thinkin your a drag queen [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

LOL.... out of all these guys you're the one who knows better than that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Maybe thats why i think your a drag queen [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 05:48 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: motox26
Oh hell no...I don't share my email accounts/ID's with anyone!
And I don't share my racing number![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Me either...so quit copying me motox![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 05:49 PM
Elite Pro Rider

.. Im thinkin your a drag queen [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

LOL.... out of all these guys you're the one who knows better than that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Maybe thats why i think your a drag queen [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
but then what does that make you? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 05:53 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

but then what does that make you? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Qu@@r as a $3 bill! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 05:54 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: motox26
Oh hell no...I don't share my email accounts/ID's with anyone!
And I don't share my racing number![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Me either...so quit copying me motox![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I believe I had it first! So [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] that!

Old 09-20-2005, 05:55 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs

ROTFLMAO....thank you RL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 05:56 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] well.. Umm..

Old 09-20-2005, 05:57 PM
Elite Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] well.. Umm..
LOL...I'm just messin' with ya. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 05:58 PM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs

Didn't OFC Make the claim he was a greek god born from the Goddess Aphradite? Does any one remember that?

Old 09-20-2005, 06:00 PM
Elite Pro Rider

i was seeing this girl for about 3 months.....................................but then someone stole my binoculars out from under the seat of my quad so now thats over.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: GIRLS what do they think????