Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2005, 03:57 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default GIRLS what do they think????

Originally posted by: hellyeh
Originally posted by: MrDumass
Girls think they can talk they way out of anything.
Girls think they are right in every disagreement.
Girls think they dont fart or burp.
And that's why they bitch . Bein' as they don't fart or burp , if they didn't bitch they'd blow up . [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I can handle the burpin, but I sure as heck don't want her fartin! Mine's bad enough![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 04:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: 440EX026
Originally posted by: 1988fast250xwell were 17 and we have been together like 5 months something like that give or take i just cant figure it out all of her friends say she is crazy about me and everything i have no clue!!! oh she also said were moving to fast i forgot to mention that... well dont let the post die everyone please help
Let the post die, its like a gazillion pages already [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
GIRLS what do they think????
Its most likely been said already (sorry too many posts to read them all lol) but honestly they dont think nearly as much as they feel, and are effected by what their friends and family think.Whats totally confusing to me is how we continue to try and figure them out (these aliens we call women) and they pretty much dont even bother with figuring the men out even though our motivations and needs are so damn simple. Sure they all complain about our ambitions towards our toys and sex but wait till your 50 or 60 and cant find your Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word  fast enough for them, and all hell breaks loose. I think when you really think it through its obvious that women who dont think at all are the happiest since they are more open with and fullfilling their feelings, and those who actually do think more than they feel end up in the insanity ward or become a dike. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]Then again just think how easy it would be if these damn aliens [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] would just tell us how they feel and not have to think about if we know it or not.As far as personal relationships go at 17 (and even 70 if your smart) keep it casual and enjoy whatever your doing because I cant remember a casual relationship that could equal the stress and insanity that came after having the insane idea of needing a committed relationship. WTF was I thinking [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I wish people would stop lumping all women into one group, believe it or not, we are all different. And I did bother figuring men out, when I was about 8. I just don't care anymore what your needs and motivations are, I have more important things to think about, like buying stock in Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word . [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

There is a reason it's called a "committed" relationship, we drive each other crazy, that's life.

Old 09-20-2005, 04:26 PM
Weekend Warrior

I don't now why do you say this . everyone think a little or more but do not judge . because if you don't now something it not mean you ar stupid.

Old 09-20-2005, 04:27 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: codyormoe I wish people would stop lumping all women into one group, believe it or not, we are all different. And I did bother figuring men out, when I was about 8. I just don't care anymore what your needs and motivations are, I have more important things to think about, like buying stock in Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word . [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

There is a reason it's called a "committed" relationship, we drive each other crazy, that's life.

We? When the hell did you turn into a female? Chicks should advertise this stuff on male dominated web sites, you know it? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 04:29 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.

Originally posted by: blue1
I don't now why do you say this . everyone think a little or more but do not judge . because if you don't now something it not mean you ar stupid.
Your grammar sure looks familiar. Sell that trashed EX yet?

Corina? Maybe not?????? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 04:41 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: blue1
Well, you spelled stupid right! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] lol!

Old 09-20-2005, 04:51 PM
Weekend Warrior

ok [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]))))

Old 09-20-2005, 04:56 PM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.

Originally posted by: motox26
Originally posted by: hellyeh
Originally posted by: MrDumass
Girls think they can talk they way out of anything.
Girls think they are right in every disagreement.
Girls think they dont fart or burp.
And that's why they bitch . Bein' as they don't fart or burp , if they didn't bitch they'd blow up . [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I can handle the burpin, but I sure as heck don't want her fartin! Mine's bad enough![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
C'mon Moto everyone likes there own brand of gas, If ya need a biscuit to sop up the gravy then it's bad.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 05:00 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs

We? When the hell did you turn into a female? Chicks should advertise this stuff on male dominated web sites, you know it? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][/quote]

Its Cody Or Moe

This is another thing about bein married... you have to share things. like Email accounts and stuff. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2005, 05:10 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: Raptorlegs

We? When the hell did you turn into a female? Chicks should advertise this stuff on male dominated web sites, you know it? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Its Cody Or Moe

This is another thing about bein married... you have to share things. like Email accounts and stuff. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][/quote]

Oh hell no...I don't share my email accounts/ID's with anyone!

Quick Reply: GIRLS what do they think????