GIRLS what do they think????

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2005, 12:34 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GIRLS what do they think????

i am new to this forum. well i am looking for people to ride with now, since my ex and i aren't together, i always went riding with his friends. so now i don't even go riding that much because i don't like riding by myself.

I do have a question about guys though why are most of them dogs? (meaning liers, cheaters, ect..) not saying all of them are but the majority of them. can you answer that one?

Old 09-23-2005, 12:41 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: Raptorchic22
I do have a question about guys though why are most of them dogs? (meaning liers, cheaters, ect..) not saying all of them are but the majority of them. can you answer that one?
Yup, I can answer that one...cuz that's just the nature of the beast. It's best to be a playa and keep a few of 'em on the line at once. You know, give 'em a taste of their own medicine. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2005, 12:43 PM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Originally posted by: yfz26
Originally posted by: MrDumass
All of em are bitches, some just got trained with the shock collar. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

LMAO...I'd like to see ya say that to your wife. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]j/k

She's prolly trigger happy with wires running to each of his nads.
She don't even have to say jump! She just squeezes the trigger. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2005, 12:48 PM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.

That's easy to answer, it's all because the way we're treated from the onset of the relationship. Ssure things are good at the beginnin' until women dicide they want to go changin' us.

MEN, we are who we are, do not try to change us! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2005, 12:56 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Yup, I can answer that one...cuz that's just the nature of the beast. It's best to be a playa and keep a few of 'em on the line at once. You know, give 'em a taste of their own medicine. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
NOW NOW NOW!!! You Ain't allowed to give this young lady advice like that.. WTF YFZ26.. DON'T Make OFC SPANK YOU [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Why are Guys dogs? LOOK IN THE MIRROR. see them things between your arms?? Then venture down a lil further...

Guys have a Looks the Same, Feels the Same Phobia. Rodney carrington put it like this "A guy can only eat so many green M&M's before he goes F*CK I want a Red One" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2005, 12:56 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.

Have a friend that picks up his chicks at bars and stuff and can't for the life himself figure out why they are rotten to the core. Guess my point is we dig our own holes.

And women tend to be attracted to a bad boy image then b!itch when he actually turns out to be a bad boy. But nice guys are "boring". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2005, 01:07 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
... WTF YFZ26.. DON'T Make OFC SPANK YOU [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Bring it on babe...you can spank me anytime, as long as I can spank you back. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2005, 01:09 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
And women tend to be attracted to a bad boy image then b!itch when he actually turns out to be a bad boy. But nice guys are "boring". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
I know I like "bad boys", and when I get involved with one, I know what I'm getting myself into and I don't expect them to change.
But what happens when you get involved with what you think is a nice guy and a couple years down the road he turns out to be just the opposite?

Old 09-23-2005, 01:12 PM
Trailblazer

what i don't get though from guys is that once they get down on one knee and say they want to spend the rest of there life with you and you come home from a trip with a sister and there is a chick in our bed with him. hmm i just don't get it. yeah nice guys are boring they don't talk. but here lately i have been living up the single life. i actually get to go out and meet people and not have to explain anything to anyone. (that very nice)

i know there are some women out there that try to change a man, but men try to change a women all the time as well. Relationships are just a game.

i was the adult and walked away, gave up a house, ect... but i am more happy, i get to go to the bars and what not, ( i just to get to be crazy now) and i am loving it.

Old 09-23-2005, 01:15 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
... WTF YFZ26.. DON'T Make OFC SPANK YOU [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Bring it on babe...you can spank me anytime, as long as I can spank you back. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
DAMMIT that never works. I did Bend a girl over the pool table last night and busted her *** [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: GIRLS what do they think????