GIRLS what do they think????

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2005, 01:18 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GIRLS what do they think????

Originally posted by: Raptorchic22
what i don't get though from guys is that once they get down on one knee and say they want to spend the rest of there life with you and you come home from a trip with a sister and there is a chick in our bed with him. hmm i just don't get it.

I'm not gonna touch that one. I've been on both sides of that coin, and there are always reasons...too many to list.

Old 09-23-2005, 01:21 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: Raptorchic22

i know there are some women out there that try to change a man, but men try to change a women all the time as well. Relationships are just a game. .
BULLLLSH!T!!!! Guys want you to stay EXACTLY the same as when we met you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] well OK we want ya to get a lil freakier and go against your morals and invite your best friend (female) to bed with us.. but hey is that really too much to ask [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2005, 01:23 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
BULLLLSH!T!!!! Guys want you to stay EXACTLY the same as when we met you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] well OK we want ya to get a lil freakier and go against your morals and invite your best friend (female) to bed with us.. but hey is that really too much to ask [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMAO!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2005, 01:27 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: yfz26
Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
And women tend to be attracted to a bad boy image then b!itch when he actually turns out to be a bad boy. But nice guys are "boring". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
I know I like "bad boys", and when I get involved with one, I know what I'm getting myself into and I don't expect them to change.
But what happens when you get involved with what you think is a nice guy and a couple years down the road he turns out to be just the opposite?

I dunno. Ask my wife, she used to think I was a nice guy. She starts griping about stupid stuff or blowing money where I don't think it should be spent and I get bent out of shape pretty quick. She gets mad when I spend money on the quads. Not to mention she got chunky which means I lost some of that physical attraction. Hard for me to point the finger though when I know I share the blame. We do go to a married couples class that I think has been good for us.

Wise man told me one time that couples need to spend a minimum of 15 hours a week with each other and no distractions. Date nights are a must and that's hard to do with kids. Getting away from finances and the kids and enjoying a movie or quiet dinner does wonders for me. I swear infants can strain a marriage worse than any mother-in-law. At least it's hard on us. You just try to meet in the middle. But that only works when both sides are willing to let go of anger and frustration and try.

Just my $.02.

Old 09-23-2005, 01:32 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Men are Simple creatures. Aint much to wonder about em. If you ever had a Male Dog With Nuts. THATS A MAN [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] My lil stud dog, he gets his nose to the ground sniffin out some fresh puntang and I swear he goes def [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] course you could Watch a stallion in a herd. Ours runs with 6 mares and kicks the crap outta the other geldings so the get to live elsewhere. So the bad boy horse gets all the chicks. just like *** holes get all the chicks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I can type *** Hole but not A$$hole.

Old 09-23-2005, 01:33 PM
Trailblazer

Wise man told me one time that couples need to spend a minimum of 15 hours a week with each other...
If we had to spend that much time together....dam...that would be ugly. Can't even be in the same room for more than 15 minutes lately.

Old 09-23-2005, 01:37 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!

Originally posted by: yfz26
Wise man told me one time that couples need to spend a minimum of 15 hours a week with each other...
If we had to spend that much time together....dam...that would be ugly. Can't even be in the same room for more than 15 minutes lately.
I don't think that happens overnight. When you were dating, how much time per week did you spend talking? We get so busy in our lives, we forget we should prioritize the time with our family. Then we wonder why, how and when we grew apart (and I'm pointing the finger at myself btw, not you).

Old 09-23-2005, 01:54 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Samson... Talkin is highly over rated.. Really. I talk plenty during the day while im at work.. like i need to talk to my women. only thing i wanna hear out here mouth is ~slurp slurp~ F*CK ME NOW.. and i be like yes mam. and take a nap [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2005, 02:01 PM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboythe only thing i wanna hear out here mouth is ~slurp slurp~ F*CK ME NOW.. and i be like yes mam. and take a nap [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
It aint polite to talk with your mouth full.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2005, 02:01 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Samson... Talkin is highly over rated.. Really. I talk plenty during the day while im at work.. like i need to talk to my women. only thing i wanna hear out here mouth is ~slurp slurp~ F*CK ME NOW.. and i be like yes mam. and take a nap [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

lol! I'm not a talker OFC. Spending time can be a walk, dinner, movie, massage or whatever. None of which require words to be exchanged. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: GIRLS what do they think????