Kids, pay attention. You might learn something.

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2005, 08:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kids, pay attention. You might learn something.

Originally posted by: Ginnis
oh, and Stallion, i have to say you have QUITE the babe there man. Keep ahold of that one. You guys got alot of HOTT girls out there in Kentucky, I'm out there about once a month. We're lucky if we can find chicks with all there teeth here. hahaha later, man.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
hey,hey,hey.kentucky is know for it's fast horses and slow women

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2005, 10:17 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: tyler711
Lol

For a synopsis for those viewers just tuning in: If we get the general idea of your posts, you are not the target of this thread.
If you write with NO capitalization, punctuation, or common sense, and your posts are entirely indecipherable, than you are the subject of this conversation.

And to clarify, if you are a target of this, you probably don't realize it or care. So if you get mad at this thread, you are probably not the intended recepient anyway [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img].
Ding ding ding!!!!! Folks we have a winner! I think Tyler just summed up this entire thread with his post. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Buck

Old 10-12-2005, 10:30 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MIDDLEAGEDCRAZY
buck183, " I'am happy that you had the oppertunity to have such A great education. However even though the Gov. say's we all have the same chance for education, this is not true. For a lot of different reason's." So because I must have offended you and your daughter, If your story is true. I guess I have to not post anything anymore. I apoligize I thought this was A forum of people with A common interest. To help each other with ATV questions. I diden't realize it was A english class. I will back off now and just read because my spelling or grammer has offended you.

No one said anything about a superior education. I have a grand total of zero college credit hours to my name. I have an education from a public school in Arkansas. Given that information one could easily assume that my opportunities can't be any greater than others on here. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I took this education and a desire to work and started my own business. This business has grown to the second largest of it's kind in the state. Proof positive that college isn't for everyone.

I do however use what common sense I've been given in life. That common sense tells me part of what you said is true, we do have a common interest here. That being said what's the point of using this forum for a common interest if we can't communicate on a normal level?????

Food for thought...

Buck

PS....The story about my daughter is true. As I type this she is sitting on the living room floor next to the couch I am laying on and reading a 20 chapter book. While I do wish this was the norm for her it's not. A normal evening would have her glued to some kids channel on the tube in a trance like gaize with her mouth half open. Things haven't really changed that much in life have they??? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2005, 10:31 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: buck183
Lol

For a synopsis for those viewers just tuning in: If we get the general idea of your posts, you are not the target of this thread.
If you write with NO capitalization, punctuation, or common sense, and your posts are entirely indecipherable, than you are the subject of this conversation.

And to clarify, if you are a target of this, you probably don't realize it or care. So if you get mad at this thread, you are probably not the intended recepient anyway [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img].
Ding ding ding!!!!! Folks we have a winner! I think Tyler just summed up this entire thread with his post. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Buck

Thank you, thank you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2005, 10:32 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Ginnis
oh, and Stallion, i have to say you have QUITE the babe there man. Keep ahold of that one. You guys got alot of HOTT girls out there in Kentucky, I'm out there about once a month. We're lucky if we can find chicks with all there teeth here. hahaha later, man.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Hey ginnis, I was lucky enough to find a girl....and yes she has all her teeth. Haha sorry dude I couldnt pass that up!

Old 10-12-2005, 10:34 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: buck183
Lol

Buck

Thank you, thank you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
LOL! How much for an autograph? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Buck

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2005, 10:36 PM
Pro Rider

I'll start the bidding at a generous $50! And 50% goes towards the charity of my choice!

Old 10-12-2005, 10:39 PM
Pro Rider

I'll start the bidding at a generous $50! And 50% goes towards the charity of my choice!
Haha, whats the charity?

Old 10-12-2005, 10:42 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CobraR6
Haha, whats the charity?
Why the FRT of course [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

Old 10-12-2005, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider

In this day and age, if you don't know how to work a keyboard, you're in for some difficulty. Therefore, you should learn how to type, and if you do so properly, you can type out a proper sentence just as fast as those bastardized lazy ones. Point number one.

Many of the guys on here are younger folks, with a quite natural rebellious streak. Hey, screw you if you don't like the way I type man! Okay, fine, but you guys need to realize once you hit the real world, or desire to move past hanging drywall et al for a living, your communication skills are the most valuable thing you have. It's easy to sound stupid, difficult to sound intelligent, and old habits die hard. So this is us old guys looking out for your own good. Point number two.

Point number three it is just flat irritating to read a post by someone who is so go*dam* lazy they won't put the thing down in english. Doing so wastes my time and effort to filter through your unpunctuated, or all caps, or pig latin english ebonics whatever the heck it is you're slopping together as communication.

So, you cheat yourself, come out behind, and pizz me ovv MANNN.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Jumps down from soap box. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Kids, pay attention. You might learn something.