Ford..Chevy...or Dodge?

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2005, 11:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford..Chevy...or Dodge?

i have had great luck with my 04 ford but i can't count that cause i only have 16,000 miles on it but my previous truck my 98 ford 4x4 was a wonderful truck had 120,000 miles on it alot of very hard miles and the only thing i had to do was replace a universal joint and give it a front end alignment. i like the older dodge's before they went to this new body style but i have a couple friends with them and they are just horrible they keep falling apart on them poor guys i think both of them are going to chevy next truck. and i guess you can say there is a reason why ford is the number 1 selling fullsize truck on the market.

Old 12-08-2005, 07:43 AM
Range Rover

PLENTY OF RICE OUT HERE TO RUN A TOYOTA OR NISSAN

Old 12-08-2005, 08:04 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: powerismygame
<u> &lt;------ look </u> <u> FORD </u>

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Honda, Dogs, Truck, Ford, Brunettes.

Old 12-08-2005, 09:47 AM
Pro Rider

Chevy trucks are all I have owned and have yet to have a bad one so I haven't changed. I have a 92 with 249k on it, a 98 with 215k on it and a 03 with 32k and so far the only one that problems other than maintenance have been on the 03.

I am married to a brunette so I will say blondes are my favorite. Just Kidding !! I like em all. I hate cats so I prefer dogs (not the girls the animals).

Old 12-08-2005, 10:41 AM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Honda, hate cats, truck, Dodge for now, and whatever color my wifes hair is this week.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2005, 11:55 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Drive a Dodge but prefer a Chevy, I ride a Honda at the moment, Im ride a brunette at the moment[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img], definately prefer dogs, and I tend to favor my left nut more than my right.

Old 12-08-2005, 12:16 PM
Trailblazer

Toyota Truck (wouldn't own anything else - sorry), AC, Brunettes, and dogs - especially bird dogs and retrievers. Personally... I'm pretty much attached to both of mine. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2005, 01:49 PM
Pro Rider

FORD = Fix Or Repair Daily

I like both Chevy and Dodge. I love my 98 dodge dakota with the v8 in it and plan on keeping it for a looong time. Right now its back in my fathers hands but when they decided to get a new one they've agreed to sell it back to me. My plan is to eventually frame-off restore it and keep it a beauty for a long time. I also want to get myself a 89 Chevy/GMC C2500 with a niice big lift and some knarly tires as an off-road, work etc truck. somthing that looks nice but i can beat on when i need to, load with wood, take through the woods, etc. I do that with my dakota now but when i re-do it i wont want to get too rough on it anymore. so, im a Not ford guy. Chevy and Dodge both have some nice products.... and, Dogs all the way. I was a Yamaha fan till the new wolverine made me tear with frustration. so i dont know about the honda yamaha.

Old 12-08-2005, 01:55 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: CTATV
FORD = Fix Or Repair Daily
Ford = Fastest On Race Day! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-08-2005, 02:42 PM
Range Rover

For trucks i like Dodge 1994 to now models. never driven one i am just going by looks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
in my opinion they look way better than Ford or GM`s of the same yrs.
just my 2 cents worth[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Ford..Chevy...or Dodge?