Last Rebel Racing Co. fraud

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2000, 01:07 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

QuadGirlie,
A disconnected line means you cant get ahold of Kip either! So those who have been ripped off by LRR are going after the one who they seem to be able to get some sort of response from, namely Eric Cobb.
Everbody have a good weekend of riding,

RoostKing

Old 03-14-2000, 08:05 PM
Weekend Warrior

Eric is full of it.
I used to work there before he did. Him and kip made up this big story that I was stealing and doing drugs. The truth was that Kip was so far in debt that he had to fire me, I knew the truth. As soon as I was gone, Kip pulls up with a brand new 28' weekend warrior. It wasn't bad enough that Kip Fired me under false pretenses, but he then set out to destroy me by telling eveyone in the industry this story. He did this to hide the truth.
THE TRUTH IS, KIP DID NOT WANT ME TO TELL ANYONE THAT HE WAS A FRAUD. WE HAD MORE FIGHTS OVER THIS BULL **** THEN I CAN REMEMBER. HE HAD A SIGN OVER MY DESK THAT SAID, "SELL ****, RUN CARDS." HE LAUGHED AT CHARGE BACKS AND WOULD CHARGE THEM AGAIN.
PROTECT YOURSELF, CHANGE YOUR CARD #
I lost everything I owned because of that *edit*, HELL YES ERIC KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON. Well KIP, I told you time would tell, I told you that the truth would shine. And U eric, 2 faced as u are, I fell sorry for you. I tried to warn ya, didn't I. You are afraid of your name being tarnished, that's true, but that aint why u left. Afteer the IRS shut down all of Kips Insurance companies, and Lone star quit givinfg you guys credit, WHICH BY THE WAY, THEY ARE LOOKING FOR YOU. THEY ASKED ME TODAY WHERE U WERE. Dont u wish u would have told the finance company for my truck that u didn't know where i was. don't u wish u wouldn't have said all that **** to Steve. U only left because the magazines wouldn't print you're adds anymore. U only left because there was nothing left. U told so many lies, *KIP & ERIC" I Hope That Hasrry At TRINITY Really does know God, Because U will be revealed for the pig that you are.
Afraid to tarnish, U don't know what tarnish MEANS. Try living in my shoes ERIC COBB, *edit*. U tarnished me so bad, I will never fully recover.
Sorry every body for carring on, but this has been on my chest for 2 years, 2 years I've been waiting and warning people.

LOOK. If I can be any help to any of you, let me know
wlark@hotmail.com
www.thequadstop.com

Old 03-14-2000, 08:14 PM
Weekend Warrior

The reason u were told that is because "WOULD U WANT TO TALK TO THESE PEOPLE. Kip used to have me intercept his calls too! I started not even telling him who it was, i would just hand him the ph and say "KIip, Phone" he would have no choice but to answer the call.
Once again, Why do ya think I got fired, Drugs my ***
warren

Old 03-14-2000, 08:18 PM
Weekend Warrior

Personaly, I think that you (quad Girrle) If that is your real name, havnt been bitten by eric, he has obviously snowed u good. Well, go ahead and believe what u will, but take this warning to heart, and I know that there are some of u out there remember me and my warnings, just steer clear, u don't want to get caught in the middle. Kip & Eric were doing it togather. HE KNEW 100% HE BONED U AS MUCH AS KIP, and as far as robert rex or dennis ***, or even bill lamphier, kThey write Magizine articles, They are not allowed to get caught up in the scuttlebut. This is how they earn thier living. Don't even think of bothering them with this crap, they bring us quality reading material, if they had to chase stuff like this around all day it would be caled The Dirt, no Dirt Wheels.

Old 03-14-2000, 08:22 PM
Weekend Warrior

Consider your self extremly lucky

Old 03-14-2000, 08:45 PM
Weekend Warrior

I couldn't have said it better myself

Old 03-15-2000, 01:46 AM
Trailblazer

Quadgirlie next time you might think twice before you let eric and kip tag team you.

Old 03-15-2000, 07:45 PM
Weekend Warrior

Warren if you knew Kip was a crook, why did you have to get fired before leaving and not just quit??

Old 03-15-2000, 07:45 PM
Weekend Warrior

Warren if you knew Kip was a crook, why did you have to get fired before leaving and not just quit??

Old 03-16-2000, 04:45 PM
Weekend Warrior

No that isn't my real name...Just as yours is not Aggressive1. DUH!!

Quick Reply: Last Rebel Racing Co. fraud