odd things you have found on the trail?

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 02:10 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default odd things you have found on the trail?

When I was 15, about 17 years ego, me and some buddies were out riding close to my house and were almost run down by a truck comming out of the woods. The guy stopped and wanted to know where the closest phone was. He and his father in law were cutting fire wood on the hill, when a tree fell on the old man. He went for help and we went up on the hill to see, and guess what, we found a guy being crushed by a tree. It was about 4 feet around and lying on his chest. I think they had a little too much to drink when cutting, and sawed into a hollow tree that snapped off. They must have tried to dodge it, but it fell on the guy. It was too bad, he died about 2 days later. I dont think I will ever forget that ride as long as I live. A bunch of neihbors got called about it, and showed up and we got the tree up off of the guys chest until the fire department got there and used air bags to extracate him. I dont want to get into some of the gory details, because it might upset some readers. That was the worst thing I have ever found riding.

Old 10-08-2006, 02:19 AM
Pro Rider

I found a group of my classmates....they were collecting leaves while I was skipping...LOL!

Old 10-08-2006, 02:38 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: 4FITTY
My 8th grade math teacher skinny dipping in the river
Hope she was good looking.....LOL. I can remember some of my teachers and I definitely don't want to see them in their birthday suits. Some would be rolled back into the water if they were sun bathing on the beach.

I thought I saw a putty cat while riding.........wait..........I did, I did saw a putty cat. LOL Actually I saw a black panther once at the deer lease while riding.

Old 10-09-2006, 02:21 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 700vtwinman
Originally posted by: 4FITTY
My 8th grade math teacher skinny dipping in the river
Hope she was good looking.....LOL. I can remember some of my teachers and I definitely don't want to see them in their birthday suits. Some would be rolled back into the water if they were sun bathing on the beach.

I thought I saw a putty cat while riding.........wait..........I did, I did saw a putty cat. LOL Actually I saw a black panther once at the deer lease while riding.
seriously tho, if shes a fox that would be the coolest thing ive ever heard