The thread for people who work at being a waste of time

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2008 | 01:32 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Default The thread for people who work at being a waste of time"></title><script src=

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: ohyeahfriday

That is funny at first, until you think about it. Then you realize how true and deeply saddening it is. I have been saying for a while that the single greatest enemy of the American economy is Americans themselves. Through distorted views of the world and what is important, America is pretty well single-handedly running itself into the ground. If foreign countries want to see the downfall of America, here is a 3 step process for them to follow:

1: Grab yourself a nice big cooler full of your favorite beverages

2: Find yourself a nicec comfy recliner, lounger, or similar chair.

3: Turn on the news.</end quote></div>

Your correct its not funny its very sad. I personally dont watch the news. Its a bunch of BS, and Ive got much better things to do with my time... Even if its doing nothing.

IMO

If we keep electing Democrats (the majority of are lawyers) who think political correctness and more laws will help. Were Screwed!!!

Charles Barkley quote:

"poor people have been voting for democrats for over 50 years and are still poor"

I like Charles Barkley... mainly because he doesnt give a damm who he offends.

Old 07-29-2008 | 01:55 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Default The thread for people who work at being a waste of time"></title><script src=

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: ohyeahfriday

The big thing that bothers me to no end is why would I give two shi*s what some half witted "entertainer" does in their free time, or at the clubs?! How is that a headline story? I don't care who is screwing who, who's baby it really is, who believes what...

Guess I just don't get it</end quote></div>

AMEN Friday.

Me neither and I dont want to ever get IT.

Old 07-29-2008 | 09:22 AM
|
Pro Rider
Default The thread for people who work at being a waste of time

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: DODGE57HEMI

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: pmcc37

we pull loads from arkansas to washington, or AR to MI, or west virginia, or goergia, or NY so yeah the mnts dont bother the chevys much.... agian we have work trucks that get driven hard, n the chevys are more reliable, maybe we just bought a couple of lucky chevys[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

It's all good but when you are in the car industry it just becomes a sore subject! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

yeah I know what you mean... you work at a dodge dealership don't you? We have a 04' that we have had nothing but problems with, finialy fixed it ourselves 2 of the injectors were bad and bleeding back... It runs like a champ now, and proabably would out run my chevy, if it weren't a 1 ton n my chevy is a 3/4 ton....

As far as watching the news its a waste of time, i agree, i check it for one reason and that is the weather, which in arkansas they never get it right so agian i guess more waste of my time...lol

N yeah the US is going to run itself into the ground, i forsee another civil war if were not careful, but the only problem is it won't be a division of states, but people.... just my .02

Old 07-29-2008 | 12:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

G/M all another beautifull day and you know were I am [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] LOL!

Old 07-29-2008 | 01:09 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah it sucks! But atleast I have Friday off!! I cant wait!!

Old 07-29-2008 | 01:11 PM
Pro Rider

Ya but atleast you can handle the heat I fell like the pig at a pigroast when I go to see family in Cali!</end quote></div>

You do have a point there! Its all what your used to I guess..[img]i/expressions/sun.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2008 | 01:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: rsouth06

Ya but atleast you can handle the heat I fell like the pig at a pigroast when I go to see family in Cali!</end quote></div>

You do have a point there! Its all what your used to I guess..[img][/img]</end quote></div>

Yep I was born in Montana and the heat thing just don't agree with me! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-29-2008 | 01:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

I don't have Fri off but I do Monday Yaaaaaa!!!!!!

Old 07-29-2008 | 03:36 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: pmcc37

As far as watching the news its a waste of time, i agree, i check it for one reason and that is the weather, which in arkansas they never get it right so agian i guess more waste of my time...lol

N yeah the US is going to run itself into the ground, i forsee another civil war if were not careful, but the only problem is it won't be a division of states, but people.... just my .02</end quote></div>

Have any of you ever wondered how long you would keep a job if we all were as bad at what we do as weather men/women are?

if they take away our guns it wont be much of a battle

Old 07-29-2008 | 04:16 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

Another fine day on the forum I see!

Quick Reply: The thread for people who work at being a waste of time