Quad Magazine Problems?

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 12:46 PM
Pro Rider
Is addicted to 4 wheel'n!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quad Magazine Problems?

I was wondering if anybody else has had problems with QUAD magazine. I found a great deal on a 3 year subscription for $16.97. Total 16.97 for 3 full years. Figured wouldn't be able to beat it. Free shock socks to boot. That was purchased on 07-16-9. I received I think it was the August issue and the July issue at the same time. That was all I have received though. No shock socks. Nothing. I've tried to get contact info from them but, there website seems to only work once in a great while.

Anybody have contact info? Or know of problems?

Old 10-21-2009, 02:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

I have had Quad Mag since day 1 and have never had a issue at all. If it helps Quad is a 10mo subscription a yr and I think that Aug or Sep is one of the Mos they skiped!

Old 10-21-2009, 03:09 PM
Pro Rider

Ahh!!! I hope that is the case. It is my favorite mag. It goes along with my theory that I have the worst timing of anybody on earth.

Old 10-22-2009, 08:18 AM
Pro Rider

I guess they heard me! After work Yesterday I went home and had the Nov. issue in the mail! Haha!

It's the issue with a article on the yfz450x and I believe 2010 Polaris and something about an electric UTV. My brother received his copy 3 or 4 weeks ago.

Old 10-22-2009, 02:29 PM
Weekend Warrior

Well, here's an email I got today. I emailed them yesterday to ask what's up because I hadn't received an issue for awhile....

Dear Mr. Carlisle,

Quad Off-Road magazine will cease publication after the December 2009 issue. Your subscription will be transferred to Transworld Motocross magazine for the remainder of your Quad subscription and will receive all the magazine issues you paid for. The December 2009 issue will mail to paid subscribers with an onsert explaining the change. You should receive the December 2009 issue by October 30,2009. Please let us know when you have received the December 2009 issue and we will extend your Transworld Motocross subscription for the missed issues. Thank you for subscribing to Quad Off-Road. Sincerely, Scott SheltonEmail Customer Service *When contacting us, please include all the previous emails*

This sucks, it was by far my favorite ATV magazine.

Old 10-22-2009, 02:34 PM
Pro Rider

WTF?!?!?! Great. I will get 4 issues with my subscription one of which I had already read. I just recieved Nov issue on Oct 21st I'll like to see getting Dec within 9 days. And where are my SHOCK SOCKS. B@stards.

Old 10-22-2009, 03:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ah, that sucks! I really liked that mag and have no use for Transworld MX. Looks like they launched at the wrong time. I just hope ATV Rider can hang in there so we still have an alternative to DW and ATVAction.

Old 10-28-2009, 02:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

This is a major blow to us ATV fans no wonder our rights are slowly going away. It just fits right in there with everthing else going on in our world today!!!!!

Old 10-28-2009, 02:20 PM
Pro Rider

Originally Posted by DODGE57HEMI
This is a major blow to us ATV fans no wonder our rights are slowly going away. It just fits right in there with everthing else going on in our world today!!!!!
Arrrg! GET OFF MY LAWN!! Haha, just kidding DODGE57HEMI. The web has put a big hurtn' on print media. I've heard a number of large news papers are in trouble. I confess that the majority of my news comes from the web. I have not much need of paper copies anymore.

Along the same lines I have researched and read up on all of the new features of the YFZ450R a month before I get the same thing hashed over in the magazine. Problem is after the first incident with the laptop I'm only taking magazines to the john from now on! :0

Old 10-28-2009, 02:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

Originally Posted by Koopa
Arrrg! GET OFF MY LAWN!! Haha, just kidding DODGE57HEMI. The web has put a big hurtn' on print media. I've heard a number of large news papers are in trouble. I confess that the majority of my news comes from the web. I have not much need of paper copies anymore.

Along the same lines I have researched and read up on all of the new features of the YFZ450R a month before I get the same thing hashed over in the magazine. Problem is after the first incident with the laptop I'm only taking magazines to the john from now on! :0
LOL I hear ya I have been keep furthur up on the web than any mag out there! Much faster info like on the YFZ450X!

Quick Reply: Quad Magazine Problems?