Rem-N-S Quad Videos

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2002, 07:33 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ordered the Daniel Boone MX Track GNC video from Rem-N-S Productions and was pretty impressed with the camera angles and footage, however, in many sections of the movie the video blanks out... To be more specific, the screen goes blank and the music cuts out for a second or two. It wasn't so bad the first 2 or 3 times, but I bet it happens at least 20 times throughout the video. I know it isn't just my copy of the video, because a friend of mine ordered the same video and his does it, also. If you have ordered a video from them, have you experienced the same problem?

Other than that (and a few choices of music, especially the techno and older rock songs) the video is great. I think Rem-N-S will have the videos perfect for next year's GNCs. Just wanted some more opinions on the company.

Old 03-02-2002, 12:29 AM
Pro Rider

I got the Lorreta Lynns race for x-mas. Its awesome. 2hrs 38min. or something like that! I'm guessing all the others are long also. Get to see alot of stuff other videos dont show like the qualifying ect. Mine dosent go blank any but, at the start of every qualifer the picture kind of drags (cant realy explain it) You can still see the picture but you cant make out whos who or what kind of quads they are riding or who gets the hole shot. It clears up after the first turn. It doesnt do this in the 1st nor the 2nd Motos, they are fine. For the lenght and like you said the camera angles and footage I think the video is great, although I dont know the $ of them since I recieved it as a gift. I was thinking about ordering the Daniel Boone or Mt. Morris video tomorrow!

Old 03-02-2002, 12:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
LT80 Expert
Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts

They have come along way! Their editing on some of the tapes could be better,but like most of us,they get better w/time.And besides,what other choice do we have? Watch no atv racing? I'd rather watch [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I give the crew at rem-n-s a high five[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-06-2002, 02:45 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey guys, Rick Frisco here. I am the owner of Rem-N-S. I read the messages and I have to say that there are some good people out there. Thanks for the support on the videos.

We are revamping all of the formats and duplication issues that we faced last year. The 2002 season will be one with many ATV televised broadcasts and highlight tapes. We have also released some new products such as a yearly calendar with all of the racing info printed with dates for all of the major series and a few backyard rides as well. We also have a few shirts for sale this season with the ever so good looking womens class riders.

The highlight tapes should be a lot better this year with new effects, soundtracks, and better formatting.

I did see the one message about the bad tape and I am hoping that that person gets back to us so we can get a good tape out to him.

We will be at all of the races this year, and I mean all of them, even the Bajas and the rumbles in Ohio. Not to mention some dune riding. You guys will have to see what sponsors we picked up in the off season, We have got a big rig and vending trailer to travel with now. With this, we can spend more time at the track.

Anyway, Just wanted to say thanks.

You Guys and Gals can check out our web site at remnsproductions.com

Thanks,
Rick Frisco

Old 03-07-2002, 01:06 AM
Trailblazer

Rick Frisco,
I'm glad you understand I only meant to produce some constructive criticism in posting this topic. I loved the tape save a few minor details... like I said in my original post, I was very impressed with the video overall. I think it is way cool that you read and respond to customers comments. I (and many other ATV enthusiasts) greatly appreciate the time you put into your GNC videos and your effort to have some of your ATV highlights televised. You're really "stepping-it-up" and I think it is wonderful.
Thanks.

Old 03-09-2002, 11:24 AM
Trailblazer

do any of yall know the soundtrack for quatros locos or know where i can find it? thanks