Bad Day

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2002 | 08:50 AM
|
Pro Rider

We where woke up by our neighers yesterday to find out our garage was on fire.7 quads,22 guns & hunting equipment lots of tools and a car lift all burnt to the ground!What a bummer the only good thing was having insurance.You never know when it might be you.Guees I won't be riding for awhile,Good luck to all.Daryl

Old 03-20-2002 | 08:55 AM
Pro Rider

Damn that is a bad day. Glad to hear you had insurance.

Small piece of advice, Hide the matches. LOL

What caused it, or do you know yet. I'll be cleaning mine this weekend.

Good luck with the insurance, I used to sell it and do claims, don't let them jerk you around.

With insuurance companies if your not getting the service you need, remember that every state has a Insurance Commisioner. If they are not be reponsive to your needs just threaten to write a letter the the COmmisioner, and watch thing change.

Good luck and sorry to hear about that.

Smitty

Old 03-20-2002 | 09:06 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Sorry to hear about the bad luck. It's especially bad when items can't be replaced or value does'nt reflect what their meaning is for you. Good luck has too be around the corner[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-20-2002 | 12:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
LT80 Expert

bummer,at least the family is ok,best wishes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-20-2002 | 12:37 PM
Trailblazer

Daryl, man I hate that happened to you. You are such a great guy and a really great friend, nobody deserves that especially you. Thank GOD it wasn't your house and family, objects such has quads, guns, and tools can always be replaced, not family members and loved ones.

Take your time making your list for the insurance company to make sure you don't forget anything. Just picture in your mind walking through the garage looking at every sq. inch and in every cabinet to make sure you don't miss something.

If you need any help of any kind, don't hesitate to ask. If it's cleaning up the damage, making calls, or whatever let me know, I'm here.

They know what started the fire yet? You didn't let our good friend "Crazy Nick" work on anything mechanical did you? LOL

Make sure you get those quads replaced, I can't ride Big Rock without you, I'll get lost.LOL Until then, if you need to borrow a quad anytime, my 400ex is here for ya.

Remember, call me if there is anything I can do to help.

-Jeff