The amount of Ignorance is killing me!

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2003, 06:00 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The amount of Ignorance is killing me!

And we're supposed to respect a guy with a reference to an overage of pain killers for a signature.

Old 02-25-2003, 06:05 PM
Pro Rider

Farmboy...I have to say after all of the crashes I have had over the years, vicodin and the occasional Percaset help after a few long days of riding...All things in moderation I suppose

Old 02-25-2003, 06:30 PM
Trailblazer

Tech, I wish I was 34 again but that was 14 years ago. I am not whining but I am trying to make a point and that is that I will not turn my head to the obvious and say that it does not exist and truly needs for more people to speak to our young generation. I think it is great that I am able to enjoy a sport that involves a wide spectrum of ages and that we have a forum like this to learn from each other about sport quads but that happens a lot easier if questions are understandable.

Old 02-25-2003, 07:32 PM
Range Rover

Gramps, thanks for all that you have done for our country!!! When you started this post "The amount of ignorance is killing me" you should have known you were going to start a fight.

Old 02-25-2003, 08:49 PM
Pro Rider

I thought it was against the law for old people to use computers to thier advantage? I bet we listen to our music to loud too huh? I'll wait for a response to come tomorow since Matlock is on right now. Gramps is right though, if any of my teachers saw one of my posts my diploma would be taken back.

BRAAAAAP

Old 02-25-2003, 08:51 PM
Pro Rider

Well said raptor and tech tip...gramps...dont poke fun...or make fun...if ya dont want people to do the same to you!!! Dont expect other people to talk or act like you!!! We are all individuals...and need to respect each other...unconditionally! Im 46 years old...with kids of my own. Next time you start a thread gramps...make sure its about quad runners...if u wanna talk about quad runners!!!

Old 02-25-2003, 08:53 PM
Trailblazer

I figured it would ruffle a few feathers but not like this! LOL! I think tomorrow is going to be a good day to go play in the snow with my Z400 and get some adrenaline pumping! Well my part is done, if anyone wants to continue be my guest but I would rather be talking about sport quads![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2003, 09:23 PM
Pro Rider

I am not about to back down from anyone as I am really getting tired of the young culture all starting to talk Black-Rap crap! I am not a racist but what is so imbarassing about plain old English
Hitler wanted everyone to talk and act like him too!! Don't go away mad gramps...jus go away [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2003, 10:44 PM
Trailblazer

Well I was going to leave this thread alone untill I read your remarks 'rivermobster'. Please read your post again as you say that I want everyone to act and talk like me and then go on to say that we are supposed to respect each other unconditionally?!?!?! I have not said a word about everyone acting and talking like me, what I have stated is that if someone wants information that it would be nice if the question was understandable. Respect is not something that is supposed to be given unconditionally as you have mocked your own words by referring my views to that of Hitler and then tell me to go away!?!?!

Remember the Bleeding Heart Liberals of this Country of ours are responsible for closing down a vast majority of National Land that would be real nice to be able to ride thru but you can't even walk thru it now so I will not go away. I said what I thought would be my last words but you have insulted me with your comments and I for the life of me would have expected better from someone who claims they are 46! Quite a role model? I am showing you respect by knowing that you are able to handle what I have stated and if you are not then you are not worthy of my respect. I did not start this thread without knowing that I would be flamed and that is okay as I know that when you **** someone off you make them think and if this has reached just one kid on here I will rest easier knowing that all is not lost.

farmboyxc, you were correct about my signature and I have changed it. I live in constant pain and do take medications for it that work to keep the pain in check and did not mean to encourage an abuse of painkillers.

Old 02-25-2003, 11:53 PM
Pro Rider

Z400Gramps;
I sent you a PM.

Quick Reply: The amount of Ignorance is killing me!