The amount of Ignorance is killing me!

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2003, 12:37 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The amount of Ignorance is killing me!

Yep, all of us young people better go back to 4th grade so we can impress all of our elders with our good use of the english language. Now Gramps makes it sound like were going straight to hell if he dont approve of the way some people like to talk. It's not all young people, and I didn't come to this forum to make you happy so I would watch what I say.......Ooooppppsss too late, my fault I better go back to 2nd grade to improve my ability to problem solve and have a better understanding of common sense so we don't have people like you telling us what we did wrong in our so called misunderstood lives!!! I can just see it.... "where did he go wrong?" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 02-26-2003, 12:48 AM
Pro Rider

I sent you a PM as well Gramps. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-26-2003, 01:03 AM
Trailblazer

Apparently you aren't enjoying life enough Gramps. Take your own advice and show us all what we're missing. If you care that much about grammatical errors and immaturity on a quad forum, I say you aren't spending enough time riding. I've got news for you Gramps, the world is going to hell in a hand basket and peoples bad vocabulary is the least of our worries.

Old 02-26-2003, 04:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Now all of you that are replying don't seem to have too much problem typing and spelling correctly. Can you honestly say that when you read a post by someone who uses partial words and everything just flows together that it just doesnt get to you sometimes? That is all he's trying to say. I know those kids can type and spell better than that. If they really cant they need to go back to school.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I cant dispute the fact that the world is coming to hell in a handbasket either.

Old 02-27-2003, 12:10 AM
Range Rover

I agree with you, Bubba. Check out the first post in this thread, and tell me this is not laughable.
http://forums.atvconnection.com/mess...did/330418.cfm

Old 02-27-2003, 03:30 AM
Pro Rider

yep. this thread took a lot of turns and detours. no reason for it, but it happens now and then.
peace love dope and drag race is what they used to say in the 60's...but they could all spell, at least words like 'fries', 'burgers' 'pot' wait, one of those was TWO syllables.... hehe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-27-2003, 06:25 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CANNIBAL440
I agree with you, Bubba. Check out the first post in this thread, and tell me this is not laughable.
http://forums.atvconnection.com/messageview.cfm/catid/25/threadid/330418.cfm
That's just awful.

Old 02-27-2003, 10:20 PM
Trailblazer

this is why im buying a dirt bike...bought im sorry everyone that rides quads complians too much even about spelling i love racing quads but now im into bikes theres alot more of them they out performe a full race bike when they are stock...ill stil have the ol ex around but until this sport grows ill be on the bike...p.s. hukt on foniks wurkd fore me

Old 03-02-2003, 06:22 PM
Pro Rider

>>>Now Gramps makes it sound like were going straight to hell if he dont approve of the way some people like to talk. <<<

No not hell, but the McDonalds drive thru window is a good bet. Heck, someone has to serve up these hamburgers, ah the cruel consequences of Darwinism...........

Old 03-02-2003, 06:34 PM
Weekend Warrior

There can be no inner peace with resentment.... Chill out, try not to be so critical its a component of old age that is exercised entirely to often...

Quick Reply: The amount of Ignorance is killing me!