CFMoto Reverse Override - ATVConnection.com ATV Enthusiast Community

Other Makes Kymco, Joyner, Kubota, Bobcat, Cub Cadet, John Deere, Huskvarna, Kazuma, etc

Old 11-21-2010, 06:07 AM
Weekend Warrior

Thumbs down CFMoto Reverse Override

I have a 2007 493cc CFMoto engine 7CMAX0.05NFG family motor.

It is in a UTV called a HOSS. We have 4 of them and I need to find out how get ride of, override, add a switch or something to fix this problem.

Right not there is not a switch.

I have contact CFMoto us and CFMoto direct in china. They will not respond to my request. If anyone has knowledge of this motor, please let me know.

Thanks, Brent
Old 12-09-2010, 01:08 PM
Weekend Warrior

You will have to replace the CDI. We have an option to replace the standard CDI with a custom one that doesn't cut out.

Unfortunately warning labels can not replace common sense. I have heard about customer backing these things up so fast and then turn the wheel..

I am not sure if CFMOTO has a performance CDI that will help you in this matter. I have the phone number to the sales rep.. IM me if you need it!
Old 10-30-2016, 04:02 PM
Weekend Warrior

Default Need Help with 2008 CF Moto 500 engine in "Panda" UTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by familymanrx1 View Post
I have a 2007 493cc CFMoto engine 7CMAX0.05NFG family motor.

It is in a UTV called a HOSS. We have 4 of them and I need to find out how get ride of, override, add a switch or something to fix this problem.

Right not there is not a switch.

I have contact CFMoto us and CFMoto direct in china. They will not respond to my request. If anyone has knowledge of this motor, please let me know.

Thanks, Brent
I have a 2008 CF Moto 500 in a UTV named "Panda" where I have a warning light on the dash lit up (looks like 2 parantheses with a exclamation point between them) that will not go off! It is on when I start it up, when I accelerate and when I decelerate! Thought that it could be a bad oil level sending unit but my oil level is fine and I cannot find a location for such a unit near the bottom of the block. Thought perhaps it was a bad reverse rev limiter. It is located on the dash below the gas gauge on the right side where there is a high beam light next to the warning hazard light on the newer models (not on mine). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
If this is an override indicator light, what does it connect to, so that I can disconnect it?