Performance Mods and Project Quads Share and ask for information about modifying your ATV or building project quads.

Banshee 250r or Quadzilla whick is the 2 stroke king?

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2003, 11:50 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Banshee 250r or Quadzilla whick is the 2 stroke king?

Starting a new project, need a two stroke.

whick has the most modifiable platform?

and exactly how much of a pain would it be to fabricate a counterbalancer?

Old 12-06-2003, 12:08 PM
Pro Rider

Banshee. They are easiest to find parts for because there are SOOOO many of them. The are also the most buildable. You don't need a counterbalancer with them because they are twin cylinders.

Old 12-07-2003, 12:30 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

banshee is usually easier to go faster. Depends on what you want it for though

Old 12-07-2003, 10:11 PM
Pro Rider

I would have to say Banshee and then the 250R..........Even though I am Suzuki diehard. The Quadzilla is a great machine and is the most powerful if all three were boxstock but when it comes to modifying you better have someone like DR Q at Macdizzys by your side or else cause they are HIGH maintenance and if the maintenance isn't kept up you can kill them very easily.
But with all of them its all down to how much $ you got.

Old 12-18-2003, 06:46 AM
Trailblazer

300 gas gas is the way to go. no need for counterbalncer either more hp standard and you can bring a lot more power out of it if you want for very little money, plus you only have one of everytjing to buy but a banshee is two

Old 12-18-2003, 05:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

OK, lets try to stay away from the biased answers. A built 250r or a built banshee would destroy a gas gas

Old 12-18-2003, 06:03 PM
Range Rover

300 gas gas is the way to go. no need for counterbalncer either more hp standard and you can bring a lot more power out of it if you want for very little money, plus you only have one of everytjing to buy but a banshee is two

IO think that the answer to your question is in the pictures that Leeroy has posted on his site!!! LOL If you look at these pictures you will see what is dominating the track!!!! Hmmmmm, currently in 2nd place, hmmmmmm by the looks as to what was all around you I would guess one of those mighty twins musta been giving ya hell so to speak!! Those Shees are some BAD bikes, but you do have to buy 2 of everything, BUT there is no (sane) limit as to what you can do to them.... Just ask Da Beech Man, maaaaaann......

Trending Topics

Old 12-18-2003, 07:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

im sure the gas-gas's are fast. Its just that there are much faster machines being built right now (in a modified state). The gas-gas is new so there isnt the huge aftermarket place for it right now. The banshee you have to buy two of a lot of things, but the 250r you dont [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-20-2003, 11:20 AM
Trailblazer

yes the gas gas is ne i gree and there is lots more thing out for the banshee, but we got ours tuned by motowest and the bikes is up to 72 hp still standard bore, they have a 350 kit and a 375 kit coming for more big hp gains, banshees are a thing of the past yes there a super bike dont get me wrong i love to ride them but for an out and out racer the gg is equally as good and possiobly better. some day youll see what i mean.

Old 12-20-2003, 03:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

how are banshee's a thing of the past? Ive seen 663cc banshee utilizing a complete banshee bottom end. Ive seen triple banshee's using 3 stock cylinders, turbo banshee's run around here all the time, rotax crank cases and cylinders welded and bolted to banshee bottom ends. And theres...a 75cc big bore kit for the gas gas. Id say the banshee technology far exceeds the gas gas aftermarket.

Where you from leeroy?

Quick Reply: Banshee 250r or Quadzilla whick is the 2 stroke king?