Performance Mods and Project Quads Share and ask for information about modifying your ATV or building project quads.

loud exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2006, 04:54 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default loud exhaust

I have the FMF Q4 Pipe on my raptor and it still gives it an awsome sound and lots more power without the LOUD anoying noise. People think that Q pipes arent going to make a larg enough difference over stock and they are wrong. i gained alot of power in mid and high. right where i wanted it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-25-2006, 04:56 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default loud exhaust

Forgot to mention. you have to jet it also if you want to feel the difference.

Old 04-25-2006, 05:47 PM
Pro Rider
Default loud exhaust

Wileyco-racing pipes are pretty deep sounding. And look real nice

Old 04-25-2006, 11:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default loud exhaust

damn guys...The poor kid just ask a question and yall jump all over him...But maddog i understand your point....But anyway....I think one of the best sounding exhaust on the market right now for your z400 is a sparks pipe...For the full system it will run you about $450.00...

Old 04-26-2006, 10:21 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default loud exhaust

I wouldn't have made that reply if he was looking for power regardless of noise level, I made it because all he cared about was how loud it was. IMO that hurts all of us in the sport, not just his own hearing.

Old 04-28-2006, 10:17 PM
Trailblazer
Default loud exhaust

since all of u are all crying bout what i asked then i ask something esle, what would ghive me the most power and that sound nice

Old 05-07-2006, 06:04 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default loud exhaust

Dude, you are a homo. Ohhhhh loud pipes hurt us in the sport!! So because this kid wants to stab the throttle and feel some hp, and hear the motor scream, he needs to grow up? Hello, you ride a quad...uhh hello "kid toy" So I should not use a loud exhaust on my cr500, and wait..take off the flowmasters off my 5.0, and and i better make sure when i shoot my weapon it has a muzzle cause i dont want to make any noise to offend others and ruin the sport. My god you are such a ***. so tell me do you take out all of the batteries out of your dollies so they arent loud either?!! Kid, if you like it loud well rock on!

Old 05-07-2006, 07:54 PM
Pro Rider
Default loud exhaust

first thing I do when I buy a quad is take the exhaust off cause it is just dead wieght...the noise that it makes is so much louder too...makes me look cool...LOL

Old 05-07-2006, 10:56 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default loud exhaust

Originally posted by: 1shot1kill
Dude, you are a homo. Ohhhhh loud pipes hurt us in the sport!! So because this kid wants to stab the throttle and feel some hp, and hear the motor scream, he needs to grow up? Hello, you ride a quad...uhh hello "kid toy" So I should not use a loud exhaust on my cr500, and wait..take off the flowmasters off my 5.0, and and i better make sure when i shoot my weapon it has a muzzle cause i dont want to make any noise to offend others and ruin the sport. My god you are such a ***. so tell me do you take out all of the batteries out of your dollies so they arent loud either?!! Kid, if you like it loud well rock on!
If your opinion was that much better than mine you wouldnt have to call me names.

Old 05-08-2006, 12:21 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default loud exhaust

like i said before man buy and FMF Q4. I have one on my raptor and it sounds sweet. Its a Quiet core pipe but it added alot of power when jetted properly and sounds SOOO clean. Makes the bike sound very solid. The quiet pipes arent going to give you any less power then the loud ones. That is unless you go with a shorty pipe then its loud but doesnt sound clean. If i were you the FMF Q4 100%.

Quick Reply: loud exhaust