Performance Mods and Project Quads Share and ask for information about modifying your ATV or building project quads.

loud exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2006, 09:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default loud exhaust

Originally posted by: 1shot1kill
Dude, you are a homo. Ohhhhh loud pipes hurt us in the sport!! So because this kid wants to stab the throttle and feel some hp, and hear the motor scream, he needs to grow up? Hello, you ride a quad...uhh hello "kid toy" So I should not use a loud exhaust on my cr500, and wait..take off the flowmasters off my 5.0, and and i better make sure when i shoot my weapon it has a muzzle cause i dont want to make any noise to offend others and ruin the sport. My god you are such a ***. so tell me do you take out all of the batteries out of your dollies so they arent loud either?!! Kid, if you like it loud well rock on!
Maddog56 was being polite and reasonable, your just a dick.

Old 03-06-2007, 10:59 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default loud exhaust

what is a good deep sounding pipe that i could put on my 400ex? i likw the real deep sounding pipes.

thanks

Old 03-07-2007, 11:03 AM
Trailblazer
Default loud exhaust

Any 1 that wants a good sounding good powerbuilding pipe look at ANY white bros pipe

Old 03-07-2007, 11:12 AM
Trailblazer
Default loud exhaust

I was looking to put exhaust on my trx 400 also and I would like nice sounding but not really loud either but i want to notice a difference in power gain. You say white bros pipe is good, are they loud or just have a good deeper tone to them.

Old 03-07-2007, 11:46 AM
Trailblazer
Default loud exhaust

well they are deep in the bottom and then they get loud twards the top

Old 03-07-2007, 12:40 PM
Pro Rider
Default loud exhaust

Originally posted by: 1shot1kill
Dude, you are a homo. Ohhhhh loud pipes hurt us in the sport!! So because this kid wants to stab the throttle and feel some hp, and hear the motor scream, he needs to grow up? Hello, you ride a quad...uhh hello "kid toy" So I should not use a loud exhaust on my cr500, and wait..take off the flowmasters off my 5.0, and and i better make sure when i shoot my weapon it has a muzzle cause i dont want to make any noise to offend others and ruin the sport. My god you are such a ***. so tell me do you take out all of the batteries out of your dollies so they arent loud either?!! Kid, if you like it loud well rock on!
first of all quads are NOT "kids toys" as you so called them. there for responsible ADULTS. and whats with all this name calling? how would you like it if i moved in right acoss the street from you and had a harley and just sat there and revved the hell out of it all night cuz i like it loud, youd be singing a different tune then. and also just becuase the pipe is loud, doesnt mean anything about power.

Old 03-07-2007, 05:17 PM
Range Rover
Default loud exhaust

This post started out as someone simply looking for a pipe. Now look at it, instead of helping him you all are fighting like kids. How about you grow up and answer the question. Not start fights

Old 03-07-2007, 06:32 PM
Pro Rider
Default loud exhaust

alba,whitebros,sparks are probably the loudest i've ever. I havnt heard tons of differnet ones but thoughs ones just seem to stick out. they are over 100db probably like 102db. oyah nice power gains for all too

Old 03-08-2007, 08:04 PM
Pro Rider
Default loud exhaust

I agree with maddog. going to loud closes riding areas, so as for the question I think Alba makes one of the loudest pipes out there with out removing the silencer and running just pipe and as for the 400ex white bro's make a very nice pipe for it, my buddy had one on his before he sold it , sounded great
I run the trinity stage 4 pipe and its louder than the yoshi I had but seems to give me better power for what i need

Old 03-08-2007, 08:07 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Default loud exhaust

The louder your exhaust the bigger douchebag you are.. If you wanna scream i am the biggest douchebage and i think riding ATVs should be illegal then get one really loud. Cuz you will be fueling the anti ATV movement with your obnoxious noise.

Quick Reply: loud exhaust