Performance Mods and Project Quads Share and ask for information about modifying your ATV or building project quads.

PARTS COMPANY DISSATISFACTION

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2001, 05:46 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BURGARDS WASTED MY TIME, NEVER ANSWERED PHONE, NOR CALLED BACK...NEVER GOT PARTS, I JUST GAVE UP.....ANOTHER COMPANY, CASCADE WHEEL ABRATING OUT OF WASHINGTON...WAITED AND WAITED, FINALLY SHIPPED 2 DAYS AFTER PROMISE, CHARGED ME FOR THE EXPRESS SHIPPING, STILL WASNT IN ON TIME...GOLDEN WEST CYCLES, HANDS DOWN THE WORST...ONLY GET 1 OUT OF 10 ORDERS RIGHT.....PASS THIS ALONG...ALSO, PLEASE POST YOUR DISSATISFACTIONS, SO WE DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES OVER AGAIN...THANKS

Old 04-20-2001, 06:55 PM
Weekend Warrior

i do alot of business with tj's parts express, dennis kirk, and moto man. all three are good. oops almost forgot rocky mt. atv they are good to.

rick

Old 04-20-2001, 07:46 PM
Pro Rider

i dom't know about you, but i have had no problems with burgards. i have been to he shop and meet izzy. one of the nicest guys you could meet. i would highly recomend him to anyone. i am actually going there tomarrow.

Old 04-26-2001, 10:45 AM
Pro Rider

Team Factory Racing has got to be one of the worst. I and many others have been screwed by them.

Old 04-26-2001, 02:38 PM
MNT
Pro Rider

Maybe MXBUBS was YELLING too much when he placed the orders

Old 04-26-2001, 09:52 PM
Weekend Warrior

i dont even rember how many time i have tryed e-mailing rockhard about skid plates if anybody has the phone number if you can post it or send it to me that would be great thanks

Old 04-27-2001, 09:55 AM
Trailblazer

you are really BUMMING me out if what you say is true about GWC. i just placed a $2800 order w/ them two days ago. i never heard anything bad before, actually good, so i figured it was OK. Please, is there anyone else out there w/ experience w/ GWC? Can i sleep well or do i need to go postal? late.

Old 04-27-2001, 12:13 PM
Pro Rider

This is what I have found is best when using mail order. Ensure that you are getting the correct part #. Most places have a catalog or have their catalog online. If they don't have either, shop elsewhere. Make sure the person taking your order can repeat back your entire order and what machine it is for. Find out exactly what day your order will be picked up from UPS and call back the day after it is supposed to be shipped and get the routing/tracking number. No number means UPS does not have your stuff. Do not let them charge your card if they do not have the parts in stock.
Finally, once you have found a place that offers you good service and fair prices, give them your return business. They will have your info in the computer and will take a little better care of you. I have had good experiences with Nac's and hy-tecatv.com

Old 04-27-2001, 12:51 PM
Trailblazer

A friend and I have been using Ronnie's and have had good luck with them.

Old 04-30-2001, 10:40 AM
Pro Rider

I don't think anybody can top the number of dissatisfied customers from ATV Racing in Arizona.

It amazes me that they stay in business. There are people who have waited over 6 months for orders to be filled.

I know of a few people screwed by the express shipping. They wanted their stuff by the next weekend or whatever. They ask for express shipping. The stuff is not actually shipped for a week or more and ATVR ships it next day anyway and charges for it.

They will tell you that they make most of the stuff they sell even though they don't. One example is the pipes they sell. They are Power Pros pipes. www.4x4tuff.com sells Power Pros pipes as well. 4x4 Tuff sells them as Power Pros pipes though and treats customers well.

I got a pipe two months after I ordered it from ATVR. They charged my credit card $60 more than the price on their website which I confirmed on the phone when I ordered. They actually tried to give me the prices are subject to change crap. You can't change your prices between the time an order is placed and when the order is actually filled. I got them to issue a call tag to take it back, but they did not refund the outgoing shipping even though they said they would.

I have good dealings with www.4x4tuff.com, www.mxsouth.com, www.rockymountainatv.com and Hilside Honda for OEM parts

Quick Reply: PARTS COMPANY DISSATISFACTION