Performance Mods and Project Quads Share and ask for information about modifying your ATV or building project quads.

ATV PARTS COMPANIES

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2001 | 08:57 PM
Range Rover

I bought a +1 chromed swingarm for my 400ex from a company called CASCADE WHEEL ABRATING, aka sand dragon motorsports....They sold it to me for 500$ chromed! with a lifetime warranty....just to let you guys know of a good alternative to the well known names rip offs....oh yeah, they are located in vancouver washington, the guy's name is steve....get there number from info...

Old 10-03-2001 | 11:38 AM
Pro Rider

Well here is my input:

GOOD
Nacs'
K and K
Rocky Mountain
Magic Racing
MAW
Honda of Troy
Service Honda
James Lucky
East Coast ATV
Graydon Proline
Supertrapp
Powroll

BAD
Team Factory Racing - My g/f tried ordering a helmet for me from them. It never showed so we called them. they refused to give me a tracking number for UPS numerous times and then after a few calls(all of which I was calm and understanding)They also I was threatened and hung up on. They wouldn't refund my money because "they couldn't take that kind of loss" and said they were trying to get me another helmet. After they threatened me I called them back and told them I was goign to post my bad experience with them on every internet BBS I could find and e-mail everyone I could think of the guy threatened me again and I said the next time he was in my area he would be sure to look me up and then hung up again.
A few days later the money was refunded after calling the credit ccard company. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!

Old 03-08-2002 | 05:00 PM
Pro Rider

I apologize in advance for the length of this message, but its length is needed to express how I feel.

I visited trenga last weekend to purchase a V3 blaster rear hydro brake kit. It cost $360, but it is the best $360 I've ever spent. I actually have brakes on my blaster now. The people at trenga have to be the friendliest people I have ever met. I spent almost an hour there just taking about different things and looking at their products. The owner is a real people person. He's more like a friend than a parts dealer. He takes the time to explain everything in detail and is always available for questions you may have. The have everything and I do mean everything you could ever want for a blaster. Another thing I really liked about them is the fact that they will not sell you something they would not run on one of their own race bikes. While I was there a person called asking for rear axle spacers. He wouldn't sell them to him because he told the person they would hate them and they would just be back in a week asking to buy a new axle. Their customer service is awesome and their whole attitude toward customers and racing is unparalleled. I just wanted everyone to know how good of a place trenga Racing is.