Polaris Ask an Expert! In fond memory of Old Polaris Tech. An area where experts in their field will answer non-general questions about your Polaris ATV.
"old polaris tech" and other experts will answer your questions as they have time.
ASK ALL GENERAL QUESTIONS OR BASIC QUESTIONS IN THE POLARIS FORUM.
Basic or General questions posted in a expert section will be moved!

Costs ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2012, 11:35 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by old polaris tech
Just like an old car,you can spend a lot of money on it and it's still an old car, but expect things like water pump seals, possibly fan motors, so on and so forth to go out.(Depends a lot on how previous owner maintained it also) You just have to decide whether you want to maintain an older machine or pay the price for a new one. Good luck which ever way you choose! OPT
Very true I have some old cars when Im statside I have done restorations on several . I'm leaning to a new or newer one . I started looking ... my wife's gonna kill me , gulp . But I didnt know if I would like it again .. well suprise it was like when I first started riding in the 60's good stuff . So now how to explain to wifey I need a newer quad . easier siad then done , I get home maybe twice a year . We spent xmas in the So Cal high desert riding , best xmas in years , one kids out of the house the other is 17 and almost gone so no xmas messes in the house LOL ... if you know what I mean and she rides as well has her own quad so its a good thing for family time and keeps her out of trouble , you do the best you can , thanks again !