Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

HSP Products for the Predator

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2003, 07:26 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HSP Products for the Predator

i was just over at hotseat,they said the carbs are in,but they didnt get the part that connects to the airbox,or filter, i think they said its a khein fcr? carb, what would be the difference between that and the edelbrock carb besides maybe the hundred bucks?

Old 06-28-2003, 09:58 PM
Elite Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Everyone's been going the Edelbrock route....hmmm. Patience, I know it get's old, but anyone who thinks they've seen what this thing can do...hehe.

Old 06-28-2003, 10:50 PM
Pro Rider

i think i might end up going with hot seat, partly because they are only a half hour away so its easier to deal with them,partly because they have always had pretty good stuff, i have been waiting for the edelbrock,but its alot more expensive i think, cant remember what hot seat said,maybe 350? edelbrock is more like 450, i could use that extra hundred to get the intake system,
modquad, have you heard yet if their carb is out yet? they said they just need the adapters,but i dont like calling them all the time to see if they are in

side note,standing at the counter at hotseat,i just about peed my pants when this horse sized dog walked around the counter up to me and sniffed me, real nice,but weighed maybe 700 pounds [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-28-2003, 11:29 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I'm done posting updates for HPD and Hot Seat. Too many people would pick up the phone and call, and call, and call. Their websites, and employees like Jeremy (Hot Seat) will let everyone know what's out. I been told things, and other things I just plug my ears, cause I don't want to know.

Yea, that's one big Rott. Nicest pooch, though. Pet him once, and he'll start a hockey game with you (body checks) till you pet him some more. I'm sure there's a guard dog side...I don't think theft is a problem. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]