Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Stop the bashing!

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2003, 05:02 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Stop the bashing!

I have have two yamaha's and a polaris. My dad has a sportsman 700,500 6X6 and a 250. (THEY ARE ALL GOOD MACHINES).
I have rode them all and think every one has its place on the trails. I have a YFZ 450 and i love it but i dont think it will walk on water.
As far as the pred goes it is a good machine and there owners should be proud of there ride. We ATV riders should stick together not fight over what is best.I think they are good !!!!!!!!!! and buy the way my 450 is faster they a topfuel dragster [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] LOL

Old 08-25-2003, 05:27 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You've got the right idea TRLY, but I don't think it will ever stop. I think the general tone of the Polaris forum is that if someone's got something to prove, they need to take it to the track! I like the four stroke wars down in Glamis. Someone brings a dyno and everbody puts their bike on it! Everyone tested with the same consistency. Then, if that's not enough, go to Olds and lay your thing down! Everyone will have problems with something now and then, hell I think my Harley got built the Monday after the company picnic, bolts missing and $hit. But you've got to learn how to deal with it an look to people for help. This forum definately has more helping than bashing going on. It's always going to be the one percenter's stirring up dirt.

Old 08-25-2003, 07:43 PM
Pro Rider

See, the thing is, this is the internet. It allows all kinds of idiots to act like a**holes without having anyone know who they are. It breeds the kind of flaming that goes on in ALL the forums. On one hand it's a good thing - it allows people to vent without any consequences, but it is annoying to serious people and can sometimes get otherwise calm and well mannered people riled up to the point they respond in ways they normally wouldn't. Done it myself a couple times. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-25-2003, 10:46 PM
Pro Rider

TRLYFZ450, Wish there were more like you out on the trails.

No matter what I'm too new to the sport to try and prove anyone wrong and besides that I really don't care who is faster cause I bought mine to ride trails not race. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'm usually behind a SP335, it help curb the urge to do something stupid. That and I don't have to wait for her to catch up then. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I like almost all ATVs I just prefer Polaris. So what if they are the best ATV out there. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Hee Hee Hee

Honestly what counts is that you like what you ride and your out having fun! Right?

Later,

Old 08-25-2003, 11:43 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Amen TRLY!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-26-2003, 10:41 AM
Pro Rider

i know seriosly, i bought my polaris to have a great trailbike, i dont give a crap about speed. your not going to go 70 mph in the trails. but these people still wanna prove something they might prove it on the track, but still dont have the ***** to prove it in the trails. i got this thread for you about some guy (showstopper) pretty much telling my tb a is a peice of junk, and his raptor and eat mine up threw the deep mud and water.

02 tb 250-uni filter, msr handlerbars ( soon 400 tb)
03 scrambler 500 4x4- k&N filter
98 yamah blaster- fmf gold series pipe, k&N filter and jetters, mier plastics.

Old 08-26-2003, 11:00 AM
Pro Rider

here a recent thread of what this guy thinks he knows about polaris.

Why do people 'Hate on' Polaris?

thats the thread.