Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

BANSHEE VS. PREDATOR

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2003, 08:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BANSHEE VS. PREDATOR

'04ds650, I have nerve? You are in a Polaris thread. Did you expect people here to let you bag on our quads without anything mentioned.

Old 09-27-2003, 08:45 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: fishslab
My buddy bought a new '03 TB400 for 3990 OTD. Add the $1550 race mod and you are still cheaper than a new DS.

plus ur about 30+hp more than a stock DS....lol....probly still have $$ to spare if you invest in the 416 POWER MAXX Kit ($2495) and that beast puts out over 85HP....to get those numbers from a rap or ds or even a yfz...you will have to put out quite the few $$ to match it

Old 09-27-2003, 09:34 PM
Pro Rider

Hell Rider, Why did you even post here in the first place. I ask this because first part of your post your saying that you will be buying a Predator. Then you say "im new at atv talking and stuff.." then by the last page you think you know everything and are slamming Polaris. Are you just here to start a flame war, or were you actually serious but caved when others jumped in slamming the Polaris and didn't want to be on the receiving end?

To the rest of you who can't read, Hell Rider was first asking about stock for stock. It seams anytime someone mentions a Predator beating anything someone else has to come running in here yelling how a stock Pred would never be able to out run their super duper modified bored stroked and NOS whatever. This time it was our boy 2004ds650.

Question for you 2004ds650 why post a list of every quad your family has ever owned? What is the purpose of the list any way? You or your family don't own them any more so basicly all it looks like all your doing is posting them to brag. Honestly, it just looks like a little kid braging about what atv's his whole family owned and trying to make it seam as though they were all his. That's why you gets slammed the most. Dropping the sold ATV's might earn you a hint more respect.

Some of you really need to give it up because most of us here on the Polaris forum actually ride our machines for fun. In the long run isn't it all that really matters is you like what you own and you have fun riding it? Please tell me if I'm wrong here.

There is more then just trying to be the fastest and who can spend the most money on an ATV. I swear it's the same crap ever couple of months. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Yea it's funny from time to time but it does gets old.

Stop the arguing, get on your gear, go outside and have fun!!!

Later and have a great weekend to those of you not stuck at work!!!

Old 09-27-2003, 10:01 PM
Pro Rider

number one i do rule out the old ones by not putting CURRENT next to them. two no i dont have a scanner so u'll just have to wait u jealous non believers. u have to be jealous to make fun of me for having "too many" quads. immature

Old 09-27-2003, 11:35 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2004ds650
number one i do rule out the old ones by not putting CURRENT next to them. two no i dont have a scanner so u'll just have to wait u jealous non believers. u have to be jealous to make fun of me for having "too many" quads. immature
Thankfully your reply does look like your joking around so what the heck, I'll play along. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Hello, anyone can get a pic of their uncle or neighbors new ATV and say it's theirs. Pictures prove nothing. Ebay proves time and time again that pics don't prove jack diddly! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Whew hope this saves you from having to borrow a camera and film to take pictures of your neighbors ATVs, borrowing a ride to the store, borrowing the money to have them developed, and then borrowing a computer with a scanner so you can show us that there was an ATV you were able to snap a picture of whether it's yours or not. Say that with one breath!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

If you still believe pictures are the way to go, I have a picture of a great looking boat I'd like to sell you. You will have to send a money order to Europe for me though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Now remember play nice!!!

LOL sorry read your reply again and it struck me funny. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Sheesh!

Old 09-28-2003, 12:07 AM
Pro Rider

ur jealous. i hate u ppl that are immature like tldpredajunk. pictures prove things when u see they're all in the same garage! u make it sound like i own them all now. heres how dumb u are:we traded and bought there pal. the most quads we had at one time were four and only two were bought out right the other two we got from trading. and neighbors? hey i live in bumfuc&deygpt so i hardly have neighboors pal! u can make fun of brands and what not,but DO NOT question what i have or dont have,because i dont question anybody else. GOOD DAY

Old 09-28-2003, 12:32 AM
Pro Rider

funny wanna know why drag racing is pointless sure it fun buttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt try this put an infant on quadzilla and put your self on a quadsport 80 who gonna win you duh so does that mean a quadsport 80 has more ***** than the zilla f*ck no and you know it cop it rider not the quad dip sh*t don't call me a dumb@ss cause oblivously you don't know that and a i keep up wit a baja on the track it's faster because it's freaking 250cc more duhhhhhhhhhh and to the guy who said ride some thing more than 20hp it alot more than that you ****! it's 36hp stock! and with a race mod from hpd-inc it gets 70hp which would smoke your baja i think they're are ididots on this site i swear to god

Old 09-28-2003, 02:09 AM
Weekend Warrior

Guys,.....leave it .what the tread wants to know bout stock shee and stock pred.so just give him the answer.dont have to hurt some 1 on this forum.TLD predator can visit 2004ds650 garage and see what he got.and 2004ds650 with your experience and everything,can (should be) respected any 1 in this forum and the thread which is new on atv ing and stuff ing,better you buy ds650 baja 2004 cause you know more than new rider.and me?i go and play with my toy.

Old 09-28-2003, 05:45 AM
Range Rover

you damn right you guyz dont have to fight
i found what i wanted to know
thnx ppl

Old 09-28-2003, 06:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

why whould 2004ds650 bullsh!t about all those machines.. its not like it any1 really cares he just has it there to show like every1 else.. and some people do have or had that many machines. there a few people up here in maine that i know that make almost all of there money on buying and selling... at any giving time they will have 5-8 wheelers. and the make 500$ off of most of them.
the only mistake ds made was buying one!!! lol

Quick Reply: BANSHEE VS. PREDATOR