Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

BANSHEE VS. PREDATOR

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2003, 12:53 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BANSHEE VS. PREDATOR

sorry to disapoint you but i could have bought a ds if i wanted one i got the money i work for a living. iwill say the 04 ds might beat a predator sense its lighter than the 03 ds.

Old 09-29-2003, 05:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

the ds should win... the predator definitly holds its own for being a 500.. if i owned a DS i would be embarassed that a 500 could keep up with me.

Old 10-01-2003, 03:33 AM
Range Rover

2004ds650 if every one on here listed all the atv/dirtbikes/atc that they have ever had, most peoples posts would be about a page or so in length just like yours.... its just damn annoying. i'm not jelous of your rides and don't care what you do or don't have. the problem is YOUR SIGNATURE IS TO LONG. if you want to show what ya got make a web site or something or put them all on your picture page on here.

Old 10-01-2003, 10:39 AM
Pro Rider

Well said 03PolarisPredator. Thats why there is always so many people arquing about what is faster, because it depends on the situation and the rider. And of course many of us don't like to remember when we loose a race, but we always seem to remember the victories.

Old 10-01-2003, 01:58 PM
Pro Rider

lol blah blah blah polaris sucks blah blah blah predator sucks blah blah blah everything made in the USA sucks blah blah blah my dad can beat up your dad blah blah blah my thingamajig with twin whojawhatsits will be blow away your big heavy polaris blah blah blah. Don't you guys ever get tired of this crap? If polaris quads suck so bad then why do you pay so much attention to them. lol I let my son read posts like this and explain to him that this is how not to act. Funny how a 12 year old can understand how ridiculous this is but many so called atv expert adults can't.

Old 10-01-2003, 03:07 PM
Weekend Warrior

guys,please stop it.today i just sold my scrami 500 4x4 1999 with total HPD stuff and HSP stuff.and I just bought 650 baja.That baja I bought for my wife.she is happy with her Baja.DS is good but I stay with my Predator.predator gave me something that I cant get from DS.thats means,for some people,DS is good quad,for some people scrambler is good,or raptor,or bansche,the reason I bought DS 650 baja for my wife just because she like the form,and not so fast as predator,but elegant.I like to drive DS baja but ds baja is not for me.I love my X scrambler but my wife has not enought from scrami.so,every body has different opinion on their object but should be possitive in mind.quad is just small object but every one has different caracteristic in mind and feeling.evey brand is good ,polaris has learn someything good from yamaha and bombardier in sport Quad,untill predator become the best sport quad of the year,and the yamaha and bombardier also learned from polaris predator about something they missed on their product.so every brand marke helping each other to make them better not only on their product but also in consumer neede.thank you and have a nice day.

Old 10-01-2003, 03:52 PM
Pro Rider

where on the planet a rotax engine is better than a fuji engine???
the only good motor bombardier got was the rotax 809 from the mach z
800 triple,and it is no longer in production as for now...

Old 10-01-2003, 07:55 PM
Weekend Warrior

All of u DS owners can do is go up and down a track no wonder yall brag so much about racing! I beat a stock ds with my stock pred at the drag strip the other night. whoop dee do. And if yall DS owners want to ride in the woods u have to ride behind a bulldozer just to make it between trees. I wouldnt have a DS!

Old 10-01-2003, 08:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

ive seen plenty of ds's and raptors drag race.. they are both even pretty much... and i dragged a few raptors... and i didnt spank em... but i was ahead of them by a few lenghts.

Old 10-03-2003, 04:36 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: propolaris
the predator is way faster than a stock banshee i no cause i beat um all the time. a stock shee is not fast at all and neather is a stock zilla if you can find one that runs.
man you got to take the way out of there. The banshee is a very fast stock quad. An i know that a banshee will beat a predator any day.

Quick Reply: BANSHEE VS. PREDATOR